Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 21-03-2017, 19:44   #1
c8coj
Senior User

My Car
Big spec nr built 700+bhp road legal track car

I've decided to bite the bullet and sell My track toy, I just don't have the time for it now!. It's been built to a very high standard using only the best quality parts and built by 1 of of the best in the buisness. Nick from NR.

It started off life as a U.K. Evo 8 gsr, but to be honest there's really not much left from the original set up!

I will start with the boring stuff...... fully road legal and has a valid mot test until may, The shell has covered 80 odd k miles
Lots of paperwork, print outs, invoices etc with the car to back up all the work.

The car is currently running 612bhp at the wheels on hq's dyno which is well over 700bhp and that's on normal pump fuel!!!!! I'm hoping to have it booked in the over the next few weeks for a methanol map which should see over 800bhp!

Brief spec.....
The engine is a Cosworth built 2.2 engine complete with the Cosworth plaque stamped on the block and comes with the Cosworth handbook
I beam rods, kelford cams, stage 3 worked head, h11 head studs Cosworth bearings, Cosworth gasket and is running a Norris design dry sump kit
ID 2000cc injectors All of which has done no more than 3k miles

The turbo kit was bought new last year and has done around 1000 miles tops! If that. It is a precision 6466 kit, I done a fair bit of research before buying this and it really is a great set up.

Suspension set up again is top drawer! Nitron 3 ways which were fully overhauled by nitron last year and again have done very little! Also has a white line rear anti roll bar

Evo 9 rs rear diff set up, rebuilt 5 sped gearbox

Uprated alloy radiator
Massive NR spec intercooler with 3" pipework

Alcon 365 mm front brakes, new rotors last year from Rayland and fitted with carbon Lorraine pads (not cheap)
Rears are fitted with ksport 8 pots with ds2500s

Vipec ecu running 3.boost setting the highest of which is 2.3 bar which made a very health 612bhp atw

The inside is fitted with a full saftey devices roll cage and a set of corbau seats with harnesses, 3 gauges fitted.... oil temp, oil pressure and boost and also has a sparco race snap off steering wheel

Comes with 2 sets of wheels, both of which are rota force and are wrapped in yoko a048s and the other set have a set of rainsports

This car is an absolute animal and handles like nothing else, it really is a cracking set up.

I welcome any inspection but please don't waste my time with silly offers. I'm looking for £25000 which I think is a fair price considering the spec and condition, the bodywork is very clean and tidy. If it doesn't sell I will keep her tucked away for another year

Located in central Scotland
Please contact me at [email protected]

c8coj is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to c8coj For This Useful Post:
Realbadman (21-03-2017)
Old 21-03-2017, 19:51   #2
EVO8600
User

Awesome car dude, I remember contacting you last year about this. What a machine GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EVO8600 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EVO8600 For This Useful Post:
c8coj (21-03-2017)
Old 21-03-2017, 20:03   #3
Leo6072
Senior User

My Car
Nice car well presented plenty of horses sure to sell quick GLWS
Leo6072 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leo6072 For This Useful Post:
c8coj (22-03-2017), Trackcar2 (02-04-2017)
Old 02-04-2017, 08:13   #4
c8coj
Senior User

My Car
Open to sensible offers guys
Old 03-04-2017, 15:38   #5
johnd
Senior User

Car: EVO IX FQ340, APS 3" Exhaust, APS Intercooler, APS Cold Air Intake, Motec
re the Cosworth block

the 2.2ltr Cosworth Short Block came with H beam rods and 86.00mm pistons
With yours having i-beams there has obvioulsy been some change to the spec - can you advise what spec of i-beams, what pistons are now being used and whether the block has been further bored or have liners been utilised. Also does it still have the Cosworth crank?
johnd is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
Mellow (03-04-2017)
Old 06-04-2017, 06:05   #6
c8coj
Senior User

My Car
The bottom end was done just before we bought it by NR, I will try and contact nick and find out exactly what rods and Pistons where used tho.
Or could possibly pull the sump off and get some pics
If you are genuinely interested then pm me
I've had a few good offers but I'm really in no great hurry to sell, I might blow the cob webs off her and do a few track days this year if it doesn't sell.
Old 06-04-2017, 13:02   #7
c8coj
Senior User

My Car
Just an update....
Spoke with the previous owner, who is a member on here.
The bottom end was built with top quality parts and is rated to 900bhp+
If anyone is genuinely interested then please send me a pm or email and I can pass more info on.
Cheers
Old 06-04-2017, 15:40   #8
DEFIKS
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd View Post
re the Cosworth block

the 2.2ltr Cosworth Short Block came with H beam rods and 86.00mm pistons
With yours having i-beams there has obvioulsy been some change to the spec - can you advise what spec of i-beams, what pistons are now being used and whether the block has been further bored or have liners been utilised. Also does it still have the Cosworth crank?
Good point, can we get right answer for this question???

TME:
https://imageshack.com/a/IEwz/1
DEFIKS is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DEFIKS For This Useful Post:
Mellow (07-04-2017)
Old 16-04-2017, 14:41   #9
RalliartX
User

Car: Evo X FQ-360 BUILD IN PROGRESS, BMW 535D E60 HYBRID TURBOS 440bhp 900nm trq
My Car
Be careful of this seller, sold many cars some unrecorded damage, describes them like theres nothing at all wrong, and once deal done he will ignore you, what ever you do please check the car, on a ramp without parting money first, its happened to my mate who got done over by this rogue trader!!
RalliartX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RalliartX For This Useful Post:
whodat (16-04-2017)
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: