Lancer Register Forum banner

Reims Blue Evo VI

6K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  geeman360 
#1 ·
well since i`ve had the evo little around a month now i thought i`d best post some pics.

with the weather how it is i`ve hardly had time to wash it never mind polish it or have it deswirled etc.

so anyway, gave it a scrub this morning and took some pics as she sits with the new wheels, and my plate on :)

thats hows shes probably going to stay. I`ve to sort new brakes next and its overboosting slightly with the colder nights and occasionally hitting the boost cut.

really terribly sorry for the poor photos.

quick pic of how she was before :

absolutely loving every minute of ownership, even the fueling :D which isnt anywhere near as bad as my old RB5 surprisingly.

See less See more
#7 ·
intercooler is an autobahn 88 I found out once we got her on a ramp :)

i cant understand why the outlet goes from something like 4" to 3" to about 2" on one side, i think its the driver side? i was used to the impreza one that was just mega sized the whole way.

should I leave the FMIC as it is - silver, or paint it matt black, or even letter it up? my Rb5 one was matt black and was practically invisible. I like the standard look and the whole OEM feel tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.