Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 11-07-2017, 15:54   #16
Steve46
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo6_kelly View Post
I take if from your location you live in Bristol?, go see Jason at jb autos in hanham he is a body shop wizard and won't rip you off! Google him he has a great rep I wouldn't use anyone else and really well priced he can repair that rear arch, once that's fixed I recon your car with those miles is worth over £10k easy.
Yeah mate, okay mate I might give him a try, I know a guy who's a bodywork guy and will be reasonably priced, just need to go see him when I get some time for a quote.

Hmm that's good to know, I was looking and thinking the prices are maybe starting to rise slightly for things a bit than when I was looking to buy mine.

Really I need to go get a quote see what they'd want to fix it up as it is now I've pulled it straighter. And go from there.
Silver Evo 8 FQ #48
Steve46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 16:32   #17
evo6_kelly
EVO VI GSR

Car: evo 8 fq300
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve46 View Post
Yeah mate, okay mate I might give him a try, I know a guy who's a bodywork guy and will be reasonably priced, just need to go see him when I get some time for a quote.

Hmm that's good to know, I was looking and thinking the prices are maybe starting to rise slightly for things a bit than when I was looking to buy mine.

Really I need to go get a quote see what they'd want to fix it up as it is now I've pulled it straighter. And go from there.

You wouldn't be disappointed with his work, they have risen in value so you should make a bit on it even after repairs depending on what you paid for it originally, good luck with it though hope you get it sorted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
evo6_kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:29   #18
Steve46
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo6_kelly View Post
You wouldn't be disappointed with his work, they have risen in value so you should make a bit on it even after repairs depending on what you paid for it originally, good luck with it though hope you get it sorted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Okay bud cheers well that's good to know, just need to find the time to get round and do it all.
Silver Evo 8 FQ #48
Steve46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: