Lancer Register Forum banner

Japfest 2012

28K views 281 replies 90 participants last post by  evogeof 
#1 ·

Date: 12th May 2012

Place: Castle Combe circuit, Wiltshire.

Japfest

For 2012 we have booked the MLR stand :jump 80 cars and the MLR unit - As always you'll be a central part of the Show. All you have to do to get your car on the stand is buy your tickets from the MLR shop, oh, and be an MLR member driving an Evo! If you want to play, get in early!

Tickets and Stand Passes

Tickets are available in the MLR Shop for £17.00 each including recorded delivery (£20 on the day), or by calling 08451 252623 and each order will include 1 stand pass. Under 14s get in free (with accompanying adult). Member only - Evo's only on the club stand

Exclusive Jap only Track Time

Get involved in the action and put your own Japanese Car to the test around the famous Castle Combe Circuit, in front of thousands of spectators. Track sessions are on sale now and are available for all levels of driver experience.

Can be bought direct from Japfest here.. Click for £35 per session.

Car Clubs

Make sure you save plenty of time at Japfest 2012 to wander round the massive and diverse range club cars on display. Last year 97 clubs and over 3000 cars packed into every available inch of Castle Combe for your viewing pleasure so expect to find a vast and varied display, from pristine classics, incredible modified show cars, track day cars and rare Japanese imports!

Retail Village

Need a part for your car? Chances are you will find it within the Japfest Retail Village! Sandwiched between the track action and 1000's of club cars, the Retail Village is packed with everything and anything you could need for your car

Plus much more.....

Click me for directions..

If tickets are no longer in the MLR Shop - we have sold out!! :coolsm:

Cancellation policy...

We will keep you updated with an attendees list at regular intervals :coolsm:

List of attendees so far :D

darin
FletchEvoV
NICK.FQ300
gpowerfq400
evoviiimr04
Raptor
V5 STV
Jamesmtdavies
T Vacuum owner
TechnicalThunk
Andy1986
lee@FCM
bluediamond
cally1066
knightj05
Evo4dav
l2esk
w4530
kris81
sparkysevo
EvoGraham
pan1
rp_smith
Evogeof
jordan
purchy
salad dodger
PokerHolic
Lucky Nv
midds
whodat
Madderz
evo4gra
craigs evo 5
Rosco89
braddy
chambo
lancer evo4
bazzer1000
chiles
Black Panther
Graphite
dirtmat
evogiles
Staffi
Onions
SPD
r25turbo
TanTrum
Gwigga
Sparks
KenX
robtuckey28
squidgy400
L16JAY
SWAD
shawrey
nickygixer-k5
Rally Slag
morgy
markevo7
EvoSmith
GBR
B6Lee
move over
nicky p
Leigh_EvoIX
martinwba
horro
scottyevo2
2hel
TURBO330
vickis
spreights
stevewoodall
EvoNoobie
SECCY
Lines
steviechaplin
ed_tommi
madison
RANOVANTIO
wingnut247

See less See more
#70 ·
If every member bought a ticket there wouldn't be space for them - you are right there :D We have limited car spaces - hence the stock amount in the shop. When they are sold out - means we have run out of space - same for all the shows... sometimes we even have entry tickets left over, but no stand passes :D

#94 ·
Hi guys we won't be able to go now as engine needs a rebuild gutted :cry:
So I'll have my 2 tickets up for sale which I bought through the mlr shop so stand pass included(when they actually arrive,if anybody is interested theyre going for the same price I paid for them think it was £17 each :smthumbup

Thanks all

Graham:mitsi:

#95 ·
Hi guys we won't be able to go now as engine needs a rebuild gutted :cry:
So I'll have my 2 tickets up for sale which I bought through the mlr shop so stand pass included(when they actually arrive,if anybody is interested theyre going for the same price I paid for them think it was £17 each :smthumbup

Thanks all

Graham:mitsi:
Unlucky G, iam sure someone will take your tickets:smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.