Lancer Register Forum banner

Bye Bye EVO :-(

9K views 92 replies 36 participants last post by  thetyrant 
#1 ·
Well, after 4 years of running my IV GSR and then 4 years of running the VIII MR RS, I am now EVOless :cry:

Looking back over the past 8 years, I am amazed at how many trips, track days, runs and social events I have attended through the MLR :D

I have made loads of friends whom I will stay in touch with and will hang around on the MLR for a while yet, seeing if I can survive on 20 posts pre month :lol:

I am glad that I have recorded many of my EVO adventures on video and by pictures including some Epic trips :naughty:

Bye Bye EVO :(

Rog

#8 ·
:eek:

You kept that quiet rog

What you going for now ?
As above - BMW stylee :lol:

Sorry to hear r, and I only know you by title,
but stay awhile because even I know you are always
among friends on the
MLR .

:jump:jump:rockon::rockon::rockon::beerchug::group::rockon::rockon:

Cheers
Ian-Jersey
Yes m8 - it is certainly full of characters :D

Damn it, I wanted your car! lol

didnt even see it for sale..
LOL - I got an offer from my old friend Filsevo, and couldn't refuse :D

Rog

#15 ·
Yeah, his internet is broken, but he is still round and about - looking back at my old vids, I met him in 2005 at the first trackday there in my IV and put the idea in his mind about buying my VIII at my first trackday in it in Croft in 2008 :lol:

He's not too sure what he's going to do with the cars, but will be working with Nick from NR to come up with a master plan :smthumbup

Rog

#21 ·
Very nice m8 :D

Yeah, never kept cars as long as I kept the EVOs, which must be a good sign!

Your 911 looks Awesome - was tempted by something similar, but wanted a hard top, and local BMW dealers are excellent, so went for the Z4 this time...

Cheers :D

Rog

#25 ·
Thanks m8 - not quite as fast but MUCH more comfortable :lol:

Thanks for bringing down the tyres rog
Good luck with the new car
No worries m8 - will get the burger off you next time :lol:
Thanks Rog

I guess by the pic you are getting a white one... They do well in the GT3 racing. They look awesome.
Yeah, they did really well in the Nurburgring 24h, but as with most racecars, they only look the same from the outside, but underneath is something else!

Cool Z4 GT3 time lapse build vid here:

And lap of the Ring here:

Rog :D

#34 ·
Wow!!Sure had a blast with your Evo's Rog,some epic trips,pics and vids over the years:smthumbup

Nice looking Beemer there,sure it wont be shy to a trip or two either.remember Phil mentioning the blast in the old mrrs at Croft and liking it,guess Phil's not fitted that new kitchen yet:lol:

:smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.