Lancer Register Forum banner

10.5t Turbo, Tubular Manifold, Tial Wastegate & Turbo Elbow

495 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  magsmagsmags 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

Due to a change of plans i've the follow bits for sale

The turbo is from an Evo 8. It has no in and out play and minimal side to side play. When purchased i was told it was rebuilt 1000 or so miles beforehand, but i have no proof so as such it's not priced as if it was just refurbished. It has a 10.5t hotside - I purchased this to bolt straight onto mine ready for a circa 400hp remap but had a change of plans. Ideal upgrade for earlier models or those chasing 400/400~

The manifold is tubular, for a stock frame turbo and designed for an external wastegate. There are no markings however i am 99.9% certain it is the following japspeed manifold: https://www.dcperformance.co.uk/chea...ds/js-398.html There are no cracks or damage to it.

The Tial wastegate was, unfortunately, welded to the manifold at some point - it doesn't leak, but it's not pretty. As such they will need to go as a pair. They're priced reasonably, given i can't separate them. It would be ideal for someone pushing 450-500 who wants to stay stock frame for spool but needs to run an external wastegate

I also have a stainless turbo elbow i'll throw in with the turbo, and a screamer pipe (not pictured, but i have it somewhere) i can throw in with the manifold

Pics Below:

Untitled by Magdi El Masry, on Flickr

Prices:
Everything: £425
Turbo and elbow: £315
Manifold, Wastegate + screamer pipe: £175

Happy to post at cost, collection also fine. Payment by PayPal (you cover fees) or Cash on collection

Located: Suffolk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.