Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 12-09-2017, 18:10   #1
Steve46
Senior User

2003 Silver Evo 8 - 343BHP 」8500

Below is the original ad that i bought the evo from back in September 2016.
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
I bought this off a very close friend of mine who had spent a long time looking before he bought this particular car. He bought it from an elderly gentleman who was the original owner up until April 2012. He then owned it up until November 14 which is when I purchased this superb car.There are a few sensible mods which I will note as well as some important service milestones.

Full HKS exhaust (inc decat ) original cat included
Full HKS hard pipe kit (original air box included
Uprated actuator
Uprated high pressure fuel pump
Bilstein struts all round with eibach springs ( approx 12mm drop)
Adjustable boost via intercooler switch,low boost 1bar,high boost 1.6bar
BHP 350-360 with matching torque.
Mapping was done to run on v,power.
I've had a lot of cars and this is qickest,it pulls like an absolute train in every gear.
All work was carried out by MG Auto Motorsport in Derbyshire who also did the remapping to go with the upgrades.This work was carried out in January 2014 at 54842 miles.

Service milestones

Clutch and flywheel (Exedy) fitted January 2012 at 50805
AYC pump rebuild carried out in January 2012 at 50805
Cambelt,balance tensioners and auxiliary belt done in January 2014 at 54842 miles
All four tyres are matching bridgestones and are barely worn
Discs and pads are excellent

I have all paperwork to prove work carried out and there is also full service record (18 stamps in book) to prove service work. All previous MOT's are current with a complete book pack and also the original bill of sale. I also have the showroom brochure!!

Being the FQ model it also benefits from:
6 speed box
Blue black recaro seats
Xenon headlights
Folding mirrors
Climate control
Full electric pack

This really is an exceptional example that drives and feels as new,the recaro seats still feel like new and they look like new as they have had covers on from new I believe,
Outstanding inside and out,and puts a smile on your face everytime (especially in high boost)! It also benefits from being in the low road tax bracket! HPI clear.

To be honest I'm only selling as I have a house project on the go,although I've nearly talked myself out of selling during writing this advert!!!!

There is also a Thacham cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with a antihijac system fitted.
I have both sets of keys

If your interested give me a ring to arrange a viewing(no time wasters please)

Thanks Oliver
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

As per the above, i started my search for a standard, well looked after evo to continue to do some sensible, tasteful mods too and look after and enjoy.

I bought the car on 63687 Miles, the car has just gone over 70K

Since then i have fitted the following bits:

Tegiwa Anodised Engine Bay Washer/Bolt Kit - 4/10/16
Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 5/10/16
Rexpeed Carbon Type R Front Splitter - 23/10/16
Rexpeed Carbon Side Extension - 23/10/16
Beatrush Stainless Steel Manifold Cover - 8/11/16
Evobits.com Ralliart Mudflaps - 9/11/16
HEL Extended AYC Lines
AYC Pump Relocated To Boot

Beatrush Aluminum Undertray - Not Fitted Yet, I have DZUS clips with it aswell to make it easier to remove

18K Service At Indigo GT - 12/11/16 - Mileage: 65263
Rolling Road Day @ Indigo GT with MLR - 26/11/16 - 343BHP & 362ft lb
AD08R Tyres Fitted & Tracking Done - 4/2/17

Tuesday 21st Feb 2017 - Trackday At Oulton Park:

I took the car for a trackday up to alton park, did 6 sessions, car ran faultlessly, was a slightly damp day and started to get a bit heavier. Ended up having a little bump into the armco on the N/S/R Quarter/Back. (Can Be Seen In Attached Pictures)

Wednesday 22nd Feb 2017 - Car Stored In Garage - Mileage 67825

From this date i then had the car stored in the garage while i was able to remove bits to assess the damage & repair

Sat 26th Feb 2017 - Managed to source a spare bumper in silver from a very nice South Wales MLR Member
Mon 27th Feb 2017 - AYC Pump sent to Harry Hockley Motorsport to quote for refurb
Fri 3rd March 2017 - Converted the rear fog up to the light cluster into one of the reverse holders (New bumper did not have a hole for fog light)
Thu 23rd March 2017 - Refurbed AYC Pump, Hel Extended AYC Pump Lines & New Bumper Fixings Arrived
Sat 8th April - Pulled the dent out of the rear quarter & from behind the bumper (Can Be Seen In Attached Pictures)
Thu 20th Apri - AYC Pump bolted inside the boot, Sprayed rear end & underneath the rear end in black stonechip paint
Tue 2nd May - Bumper bracket & rear numberplate light brackets sprayed black. AYC lines connected up
Sat 10th June - 9K Service Done At Indigo GT - Mileage: 69397
Sat 9th September - Mileage: 70000

The car is being used so the miles will go up.
As the car stands now the bits that need doing are: rear bumper needs respraying, the quarter has ripples and bits of paint flaked, the boot mark, dent in the pillar above drivers door, slight rust bubble around rear door arch

Mechanically wise is a sound car, never missed a beat, well serviced, lovely and smooth to drive.

Lots more pictures available on a Facebook album, https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=4fd2311cf7

Priced at 」8500
Attached Images

Silver Evo 8 FQ #48
Steve46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 18:13   #2
Steve46
Senior User

I did upload more photos of the whole car in the ad, but not sure where they are, there is loads more on the Public Facebook album or i can email/message etc pictures
Silver Evo 8 FQ #48
Steve46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: