Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 02-08-2017, 09:35   #1
Gmason205

Forged Evo 9 fq320 ruri blue 2006

Regrettably selling my evo after searching two years for one as i cannot afford to run/maintain it anymore.
It is in amazing condition and has lived in a garage all its life. There is a few stone chips on the front bonnet, but apart from that its mint! Hasnt even got a parking dink on it! The previous owner had owned it from brand new and treated it like his baby! It has only got 27k miles on the clock!
It was purchased from bells mitsubishi in Northampton and is a genuine UK car #190. I have the original bill of sale from there back in 2006. The previous owner told me it was one of only 17 blue evo 9's made for the UK. So quite a rare car!
Last year he decided he wanted more power from it so ended up spending £10.5k on a fully forged 2ltr long rod engine last june. Since then the car has covered roughly 2k miles. So is fully run in and ready for the bigger power now.
Since owning it i have had another oil and filter change done, and have taken it to Ant at Indigo GT to get it tuned. It is running a healthy 425bhp. Bigger turbo and supporting mods will see this car up to 600bhp.
It is a regrettable sale, but i cant afford to run two cars (especially when the evo only comes out the garage a couple of times a month if the weathers nice)
I would consider a p/x on a convertible bmw or something simple and petrol i can use as a daily driver.
Looking for £23,500 ono

I cant seem to upload pictures, so if anyone is interested i can email them to you
Gmason205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 12:47   #2
Cyberstaff
Senior User

Car: Evo IX Fq 320, Jaguar xe R-Sport, Vw T6 kombi highline
My Car
Good luck with the sale, looking forward to pictures and how much interest you have.
Old 02-08-2017, 20:46   #3
Mikeb1984
Senior User

Car: white 9 GT
My Car
Who carried out the engine work mate?
Old 03-08-2017, 21:34   #4
Gmason205

It was done by Nick Hawes at TRACK-TEK. He can confirm everything that has been done.. it was not a cheap build! Has a billet crank too, aswell as a new exedy twin plate clutch
Gmason205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: