Join Date: Apr 2013
Evo VI low mileage, Apr 2018 MOT
My stunning Evo VI for sale. Amazing condition in satellite silver, standard appearance except for gloss black Rota Grid wheels. 56600 miles. The car has had no expense spared over the 5 years I have owned it, all in keeping with the true Evo feel, I have replaced parts with modern upgraded parts as needed, all keeping the car incredibly well balanced and extremely fast, it easily embarrasses a lot of modern fast cars. The car is running a safe 400bhp.
- just had a full major service, inc tires and brakes (£2000)
- MOT UNTIL APRIL 2018
- Maintained by Evo Specialists Abbey Motorsport, feel free to contact Scott to verify any details.
- wheels all totally unmarked, no damage.
- huge amounts of paperwork and service history, all invoices.
- detailed and waxed regularly to protect.
- not used daily, or in bad weather.
- all new brake set up, inc discs and pads and calipers refurbished.
- tires all plenty of tread, and two new fronts. Goodyear Eagle F1.
- all original blue/black Recaro interior.
- Only run on VPower
- Cambelt changed at approx 35k miles.
- Only one point to mention, one front foglight is cracked.
I have huge amounts of paperwork and detail on the car, I am more than happy to discuss on the phone or reply to any email questions.
The car is on autotrader and pistonheads.
Contact Chris - 07707822191 or [email protected] based in Surrey
Price £13,750 ono
Last edited by chrisevo; 08-08-2017 at 08:20.. Reason: Updated details and price
Join Date: Apr 2013
Hi Guys, sorry for the slow reply.
In terms of upgrades I will try to cover below, I have all the paperwork and invoices etc -
HKS Hipower Stainless Steel Exhaust
HKS Sequential Dump Valve
Walbro Hiflow fuel pump
Gizmo Boost Controller (maps for 300/350/400bhp) 400 map is about 1.4 boost.
BC Racing Adjustable coilovers
Evo 8 Clutch
Brake set up has only covered a couple hundred miles, Brembo calipers refurbished, DBA 4000 Evo T3 Discs, Hawk HPS Pads.
Goodyear Eagle F1 tires
Rota Grid Wheels 17"
New Larger Bosch Battery
Laser Alignment Completed at last service
Any more questions feel free to ask, working on getting the pics sorted now.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Car: Evo 6 gsr
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|