Lancer Register Forum banner

What number is your VI Extreme?

71K views 451 replies 68 participants last post by  Ian6xtreme 
#1 · (Edited)
What number is your VI Extreme? (Updated Jan 2016)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture so far. Please add to the list

1 cbgto sold to Campbell Millor (white) (notified coo Aug 2013)
3 pereira84 (silver) from Nov 2014
4 Shaksevo (silver)
6 the plasterer (from Juno Dec 2012) (silver/black)
7 sold by Cryptwalk June 2017 to "a lady in Doncaster" (silver)
8 Terry Hussein (silver) - Wakefield
9 was at one time owned by no9 *****il 2006?) (white and red)
10 UTH (RS450) (silver) (from May 2011)
11 Trev-the-Rev (RS450) (white)
16 w/o (silver)(when owned by chrismontecarlo - numbered plaque was sold so may appear on another car!)
17 Owned by Liddy until 2003, and then sold to someone in the Birmingham area (silver)
19 Speedjunkie (RS450 - sadly no longer) (silver)
20 sarge (silver)
21 (sold by Evo 10 - still around in Bucks area Reg X427???) (Silver)
23 possibly the RS450 now owned by Mossie (but no dash plaque on car so not possible to categorically confirm)
24 Tazmania24 (silver)
25 priory (June 2011) Previously jonandvic then sold to John in "Manchester" (April 2010) (silver)
26 stevegould (sliver) (from Dec 2012)

Extreme S
1 (of 1) Madmat

VI Monte Carlo

1 willox (formerly chrismontecarlo)
2 peterwicket
3 Stolen - presumed never to be seen again! (from Trev the Rev) (Used to belong to Chubbs then sold last previous owner is Cryptwalk - info from Extremist)
5 montycarlo

RS Sprint

1 gaz@cpp concours
3 With Veilside kit - owner is Paddy from Shotts, North Lanarkshire (info from Sir Marcus)
5 TomCI
6 Sir Marcus
12 evo330
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unknown nos

Ian6xtreme (now sold to Ben?)
david.bradley83
Evil6extreme

See less See more
#9 ·
I agree, as I'm almost certain I've seen that the plaque under the dash specifically labels it "S" and "No 1". I'll tag him on at the bottom.

Incidentally, do you have any idea how many of the RS Sprints are owned by current MLR members?

#17 ·
I did have a excel sheet with all the Extreme's on it. Who owned them,build no's, mileage, mods, chassis and engine no's etc.
Buggered if I can find it nowthough:wallbang::wallbang:

There were actually 29 but 3 went abroad.
Andy's type S was a 1 of 1 build for a special (wealthy) customer.
Duran wrote 1 off i think

Crypt had a Monte but had it stolen last year. not sure on the number though

Cheers

#20 ·
Don't hold your breath on the spreadsheet;);) I'll have a root round when I get time.

Not sure whether they were given build no's. I looked for ages trying to locate them but no luck. 1 definately went to Holland. Simon (Ralliart/Xtreme) assured me that they existed though.

I reckon Alan (speed junkie) has got a boat load of Meisters. I sent him 2. I had to meet a shady character on Vauxhall Bridge in London to do the deal...:D:D:D:D:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.