Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 6 GSR Ralliart genuine VI track ready

14K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  Mr Max 
#1 · (Edited)
Evo 6 GSR Ralliart genuine VI track ready - PRICE REDUCED

Time has come to sell my clean example Evo 6 Ralliart GSR. Originaly bought from Ralliart #321 (original Ralliart invoice included)
Thinking to work into another project only for track use, so I don't want to ruin the current state of this evo 6. So that the reason for sale.
So i'm listing it here too.

**RESERVED**

UK road legal , paper, registration, mot, taxes, v5 present are all valid.

Miles on clocks 75.569 (will go up as it's used often)

Previous owner had it in superb exterior condition, clean and shiny.

Current owner & ceo of Motorsport RL LTD . Car was build and used as a demo car for company promotion and participated in a few trackday events around UK and most lately in Greece which is where it is at the moment.

May consider px with: Honda type-r (ek9/dc2/ep3/dc5/fn2,accord), Subaru Impreza, Nissan silvia - skyline . CASH MY WAY

Engine:
Greddy racing timing belt
Greddy racing balancer belt
MR full aluminum piping kit
MR aluminum upgraded intercooler
MR silicone hoses everywhere, with durable heavyduty clamps on ic connections
HKS air filter
Uprated blowoff
M2 stainless turbo elbow
Evo8 TD05R-16G6-9.8T turbocharger with stock evo 8 wastegate
Scorpion 3" downpipe
Scorpion 3" full catback
MR thermal intake manifold gasket
MR race spec oil catch tank with 2 breather points
Walbro 255 fuel pump (original)
Ultra 8 japan silicone ignition plugs

Cooling:
MR aluminum radiator
12" double slim fans
Carbon cooling plate

Gerbox-drivetrain
Stock 6 GSR gearbox - AYC in great working order
Powerflex front crossmember bushings
Ralliart Genuine clutch kit
Short shifter (bought not fitted yet)

Interior:
Stock interior
AEM new version wideband
GFB electronic boost controller (best at the market)

Exterior:
Tinted headlights dark bronze
Tinted corner light jdm style
(both tints can be removed any time as it's just a film)

Suspsension:
Tein Type HA fully reconditioned , profesionaly revalved hardened and repainted (a year old work)
Inspected on desk shock tester at professional, it's coming 100% strong and stiff
Not ideal for daily drive as it's a lot stiffer than normal
Rear new replacement diff bushings
Powerflex front + rear sway bar bushings

Brakes:
Stock evo 6 brembo brakes front-rear
Goodridge performance brakes lines
Sport pads
Motul RBF600 fluids

Wheels / tires:

Ultralite 17x8 + OEM 17" wheels
Tegiwa aluminum spacers 15mm front + rear
Street legal tires + worn Federal RSR 595 225-45-17
Muteki japan steel lug nuts

ECU:
Stock ecu profesionaly reflashed , running easily 1.2 and have seen overboost at 1.65. Car is estimated 340-350 just didn't had time yet to get it rolling road dyno.
The boost controller is running 2 modes. mode 1 - 1.65over, 2-1.35

Consumption is great as evey evo owner knows that a truly good reflash can get you much better fuel economy as well as huge performance gains

All of the performance parts are in nearly new condition

Recently car had been stored into proffecional workshop and spend lots of money to get it just the way I wanted. Fresh, clean and bulletproof under bonnet, inside and outside

Underbody had been professionally sealed with proper work heavy duty undersealant (not just sticky sealwax)

Controls arms, bars, differentials where all removed and inspected

No heavy rust underbody, no snapped bolts, no hidden spots like most evo of it's age have.

The car just done another service to be fresh with:

Miller nanodrive CFS 10W50 engine oils
Miller 75w90 gearbox oils
Genuine Mitsubishi AYC fluids and bleed test
Genuine Mitsubishi oil filter
NGK IRIDIUM spark plugs BKR8EIX11
Uprated in line fuel filter

Fast road alignment near 2degrees possitive camber front -rear, corrected caster , toe (car cornering and handling is great)
Corner weight done to check the balance

TONS of oem parts will be included as every oem product I removed, kept in storage.
So you get the following oem parts too:
Complete AC in perfect working order
Radiator w fans complete
OEM EVO 6 wheels in immaculate condition had been professionally refurbished sometime from past owner
Intercooler and piping all clamps etc
Front foglight covers from the bumper (removed just become I like it open )
Security alarm system (I never work it) but it's complete and has also a tracking device w slim battery
Evo 6 stock turbo (air leaking from housing otherwise ok)
Oem belts, bushes etc
I never had stock air box or stock suspension so don't expect any bits of these
I may forget a few things but most of the oem parts that I removed are here untouched

Some parts where removed just for weight purpose because I wanted to get the car track ready and balanced so never wanted useless parts

Nothing to hide, pictures do justice and are clean as possible to show the condition of the car everywhere inside,outside,underbody,engine,brakes,wheels.

Been looking into many evo's before I buy this but didn't found one in identical condition

I have lots of paper work from previous owner, even Ralliart purchase invoice

I also got most recent invoices on aftermarket parts and labor work, a lot of money trust me.

Car is a real turn head. Great investment for true enthusiasts.

At the moment the car is stored in a motorsport related shop in Greece for exposure and showoof. Transported here because the same company handled the whole work. Currently the weather conditions here are AMAZING . Sunny , no rain best climate ever.

IF someone is interested to get it, I can arrange the transfer of the car back to UK. Car is completely UK legal , paper, registration, mot, taxes, v5 present are all valid. Nothing changed. I'm currently staying and working here in Greece so I will keep the car here unless someone is gets lucky and want it back in UK.

I 'm not letting it go for cheap, so please don't sent silly offers.

I have tons of photos and paper work to prove my listings, feel free to ask me any question

Car is listed elsewhere, so I will remove advert if a deal arranged.

NEW REDUCED PRICE 10k £. I'm open to make a deal on price for anyone that would like to pick up the car from Greece and make a roadtrip back to his home.
As I messed with a lot of time wasters before, I will give much more attention to potential buyer that willing to deposit before the pick up.

PM or Email me. For genuine enquiries please send an email to info@motorsportrentals.co.uk or call me on 07478898293 . Jordan

I will upload a few more fancy photos as it is at the moment. It's on display inside the shop and its spot on!

See less See more
#6 ·
Moving inside, it's really clean for it's age , no heavy wear. Only mods inside are the AEM wideband and the GFB boost controller. Radio cd unit fully functional, 4 speakers.
Rear 3point strut bar . Attached on the bar, is the gps tracking device with standalone battery.

#11 ·
Car is still for sale.
I know that there is a lot of interest from buyers that are getting in trouble with the distance as the car is currently in Greece but the car can be delivered back to UK, if the right deal is arranged. We can organise the deal as a lot, including flight tickets to first check the car here and then take it back or let us handle to loading to send it back to UK.

#19 ·
I'm going to give it a bit of push ,so now the PRICE REDUCED @ 10.500£ ONO
For anyone afraid, there is nothing wrong with the car and the only reason I'm reducing the price is because it's time to free some space at the shop for the next project so we have to move on. I did my best on pictures, the car is exactly as shown and I'm also able to do a video chat with anyone that is genuinely interested to see and hear the car. Engine compression done and video to prove too.
UP!

--Pick up for collection welcome (I can do my best on price for this option)
--Delivery to be transported back to UK possible. (cost will affect the deal)

#30 ·
Yea, adamrshaw you are definitely right on that. I know that, but I can't get back to UK at the moment due to work.
But in case someone wants it, the delivery of the car back to UK is possible and I can arrange the car to be delivered mainland UK.
But i'm sure it would have been sold if it was already in UK.

#31 ·
By the way lets clear something else here for some persons that where posting here and a few others that was messaging me. For now on a contact number and email is added at the first post on page one. So don't ask me to email you, call you back, text you etc. You see my email and phone number. So if you are seriously interested for the car and want to contact me email at info@motorsportrentals.co.uk or call me on 07478898293 . Jordan .. I'm full of timewasters and dreamers....

#34 ·
Evo is still here at the storage and be sure she worth the trip to Greece. Summer time!:coolsm:

Would be interested in a px with another jap car too. (honda typer mainly)

Cash my way though.
Hi Jordan, is this car still available? Please email me. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tommymak
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.