BIG SPEC Evo 8 Forged MR FQ320 GREY --
Hi For sale is my 2004 evo 8 mr fq320. I have owned this car for over 2 years now and i bought it completely stock. All mods were done during my ownership.
Lots of pictures and lots of receipts.
Car is absolutely lovely to drive, so much power and delivers it so well.All parts listed were bought BRAND NEW, no second hand upgrade parts used.
Literally just got the car back from Simon at Norris designs 2 months ago after having a few bits done, a tweak on the map, service, dyno and full vehicle inspection.
4 previous owners (car was standard with them, i have done all mods myself.
530bhp with dyno printout
Full Mitsubishi service history up to a couple years ago when i bought it. Since then of course i have done most things myself. Book is fully stamped up.
2 keys, original handbook. Folders and folders of invoices and receipts.
Recent invoices from indigo gt and Norris designs totalling more than £15000. Immaculate condition
Couple bad bits, key fob stopped working last week, needs battery. Centre console gauges all disconnected from engine, ( planned on getting oem gauges but never got round to it)
* Evo 9 Mivec Base engine built to 900bhp
* Kelford evo 9 264 camshafts
* Ferrea valve guides
* Supertech dual valve springs
* HKS adjustable camshaft pulley
* Gates Kevlar blue Timing Belt with new tensioners
* Oliver Billet forged conrods 156mm
* CP forged pistons 85.5mm
* Cosworth Mitsubishi 1.3mm Head Gasket
* ARP head studs
* ARP main studs
* ACL race series Thrust washers
* ACL race series Rod bearings
* ACL race series Main bearings
* Balance shaft delete kit
* Turbo Technics S205b Billet turbocharger
* TT High flow Turbo Elbow
* Link G4 ECU Dual maps with Anti-Lag and Launch control
* Custom engine wiring to adapt Mivec
* Race dynamic 1000cc injectors
* Walbro 450l/ph Fuel Pump
* AMS Intercooler
* HKS Induction kit
* De-cat pipe
* Individual Coil On Plug Kit
* 3 port Boost solenoid
* Srad fuel pressure regulator
* AMS high polish inlet manifold
* Magnus anodised high flow fuel rail
* Boomba 5.0l v8 mustang throttle body
* Oil catch can setup
* Exedy Hyper HD Twin plate clutch and flywheel
* Mapped ACD Ecu
* 6 Point Cusco bolt in roll cage
* SPA Boost/oil press/oil temp Gauge Pod
* AEM Failsafe air/fuel ratio gauge
* Carbon fibre interior trim
* Kenwood DAB Headunit
* 200w AMP
* 10” Subwoofer
* Carbon Fibre Front splitter
* Carbon Fibre Rear splitter
* Carbon Fibre Side skirt extensions
* Carbon Fibre bonnet vent
* Carbon Fibre Vortex Generator
* Front member chassis brace
* Light 50% window tints
Wheels / tyres/ brakes
* Yokohama Advan AD08 / winter khumos
* Godspeed grooved front brake discs
* Carbon Kevlar pads
* Braided brake lines
reasonable offers considered
located in harrow.
private plate is coming off of the car. pics below
It's come a long way since I used to own it! Good luck with the sale Deano.
EVO VIII MR FQ-320 #142 NOW SOLD
EVO X FQ-300 SST NOW SOLD
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Behind a Momo wheel
Car: Red E5
|Mitsubishi Lancer Register|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|