Join Date: Dec 2016
Mitsubishi Evo VI Tommi Makinen Edition (Edinburgh - £14750)
Model: Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Makinen Edition
Year: 2000 (Imported to UK in 2008)
Engine size: 2000
Fuel type: Petrol (Mapped for Shell V-Power)
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Mileage: Clocks showing 128k (full info shown below)
Price: £14750 (I will not take any swaps/px etc. Cash sale only please)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Extras: Car will be supplied with 2 keys and 2 alarm fobs. Along with a folder of all the paperwork.
Contact number/Email: zero77one215721zero / [email protected]
- Original TME exterior, including front bumper.
- Correct import size plates
- Carbon bonnet vent
- OEM Mitsubishi wind deflectors
- Uprated aero blade wipers (front & rear)
- Original TME seats & interior
- Alpine (touch screen) Double Din CD/DVD player with USB connectivity
- Uprated speakers (front and rear)
- Original TME engine
- Mapped to a safe 375bhp at 1.67 Bar (With graphs from Extreme Motorsport)
- Gizmo Boost Controller to raise/lower boost pressure (MS-IBC 2)
- Apexi Induction Kit
- Cusco Oil Catch can & Hose kit
- Mishimoto Alloy Radiator (with Lifetime Warranty)
- Forge Adjustable Actuator & RS Blow off valve
- Titanium Exhaust with 3” Down Pipe & De-Cat
- Front LSD
Wheels/Tyres + Brakes:
- Evo X Wheels (18x8.5)
- Goodyear Eagle F1 (approx 4mm fronts and 6mm rears)
-Front disks are nearly new, rears have done a few thousand miles. Pads are good all round.
- Imported in 2008, with one previous private owner for 8 years since import. (3 on V5 as imports, plus me)
- Bimta Mileage Certificate Guarantee from Japan
- Clocks currently showing 128k (mix of miles and km) They were converted from kmph to mph at 73164km ( May 2008) It has therefore done 54836 miles since then, giving a total of approx 100k miles (hopefully that makes sense to everyone!)
- Original Japanese Mitsubishi Manuals/Handbooks
- Japanese Service History
- Thousands of pounds worth or receipts from 8 years in the UK, from AWD Motorsports, Extreme Motorsports, and more. For some of the modifications above and routine service work.
- Fully undersealed upon import, and again in 2014.
To follow once I've valeted it.
Last edited by em177; 06-01-2017 at 16:27..
car been advertised here about 2 months ago for about 9000 GBP.
Stage 4 GT-R35:
Last edited by DEFIKS; 07-01-2017 at 15:18..
|The Following User Says Thank You to DEFIKS For This Useful Post:||
Join Date: Dec 2015
Car: Evo VII
Join Date: Dec 2016
Cheers for all the comments guys. Appreciate the input. Thought it'd maybe worth more than I paid but if some of you don't agree then that's fair enough. Thought about selling as it was an impulse buy.
I think I'm going to hang on to it and enjoy it.
Can a mod please delete this please.
Join Date: Jan 2011
Most evo's have increased in value however £5000 in 2 months is a little OTT.
|Mitsubishi Lancer Register|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|