Old 18-03-2017, 15:27   #1
Mr Max
www.aiautosport.co.uk

Car: Evo X
My Car
Immaculate 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR FQ300 Manual 30,066 Miles

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR FQ300 Manual 30,066 Miles
First registered 20/03/2008.

No. of previous keepers 3 (well, basically 2, original owner, his wife after his passing for resale and Baz D). The original owner was MLR Member Chips_Ni who passed away unexpectedly, the car then sat locked up while his estate was sorted, this took quite some time for a few reasons, hence the gap in servicing and the low mileage.
MLR member Baz D, who's a close friend of mine, then picked it up, kept it for about 6 months, had a change in jobs and I then bought it off him and I've had it since 01/10/13.
Since Baz bought the car in April 13, The car has only been taxed and driven 6 months of the year, the summer months. Any more would be a waste over here. This car, at most has been driven 2/3 winters, maybe even less, if at all, I Donít know if Chips had an everyday car. As you would expect because of this underneath is as clean as the top side. (car has never been wax oiled or similar, so its got nothing to hide!)

In the past few yearís I've attended numerous shows, show n shines with the car. A few that spring to mind and I'm quite proud of are Japanese Car Culture here in Northern Ireland where the car positioned in 10 of the best. Donegal Rally weekend show n shine, again in 10 of the best and finally Japfest Ireland, in September past, this is the biggest show for Jap Cars in Ireland, and indeed the biggest show in Ireland period. The car came 2nd in Elite Show & Shine as Judged by Auto Glym Ireland.

Spec is as follows.

Interior:
Tomei gear knob
Steering wheel retrimmed in black alcantara & Red stitching
with matching gear gaitor.
4D Carbon wrapped interior trims
Engine:
AMS intercooler with hardpipe kit (powder coated black)
HKS Racing suction kit (powder coated black)
Scorpion 3" decat pipe
Piper 3" cat back with 5" tailpipes.
Handling:
Tein mono flex coilover kit with top mounts.
Exterior
Genuine Ralliart carbon fibre front splitter.
Rexpeed carbon fibre gurney strip.
19x10 Rota GTR with Hankook tyres.
Rays Engineering Wheel Nuts.
RS inner tail light for symmetrical reversing lights.
Pentagon Privacy glass on fronts, factory tints on rears.
Gloss black roof wrap.
E10 GSR Numberplate.
Shortened front numberplate holder
PIAA Super fancy wiper blades (cant remember their exact name, lol)

Service History

08/04/08 1026Miles Donnelly Mitsubishi Belfast
24/09/10 9918Miles Donnelly Mitsubishi Belfast
19/04/10 13322Miles Donnelly Mitsubishi Belfast
24/04/13 19734Miles A.i.Autosport Belfast
05/04/14 22263Miles A.i.Autosport Belfast
28/03/15 24765Miles A.i.Autosport Belfast
09/04/16 26841Miles A.i.Autosport Belfast

The next service would be scheduled for Early April, I can either bring this forwards for a potential buyer, and you can leave with it done, or you can take the car as is, and take it to your preferred garage. We can discuss this further.

Common problem, The AYC pump was removed, refurbished and refitted at the service on 28/3/15 with invoice to prove totalling £558 for the refurbishment at Hockley Motorsport.
Fuel pump relay also upgraded, along with vacuum pipe.

In my time and Baz', The car has only ever been serviced by Jonathan @ A.i.Autosport using the best of products, Castrol Edge and HKS oil filters. If you have any queries about this car feel free to give him a call to discuss it, I have absolutely nothing to hide. Any inspection very welcome.
HPI Clear.

Only bad point is the drivers side wing mirror motor is a bit tempormental.

Afew photos from today, excuse the quality, they were taken between rain showers!

Come talk to me.....

£20995ono

Car is located in my garage in Northern Ireland. 30 Mins from Both N.I's Airports And approx 20 Mins from our Seat Port. I am also approx 1hr 30mins from Dublins Air & Sea Ports.

contact me via [email protected]
or Tel - 07743071348 (withheld/private numbers wont be answered)