Evo X GSR FQ-400 (By WRC Developments) Only 35 Cars Built
Evo X GSR FQ-400 (By WRC Developments)
Stunning two owner Evo X FQ400 with only 25,500 miles & Full Mitsubishi History from new!
The history file is extensive and includes the official FQ400 certificate.
2009/09 limited edition*Evo X FQ400 finished in Lightning Blue Metallic with the*Recaro Alcantara and Hide Trim Sports Seats
Just 35 Evo X FQ400*models were built.
The FQ-400 is the fastest, most powerful version of the Manual Evo X, and a return for a name last seen on the Evo VIII. This time we have 403bhp, 387lb ft, an electronically limited 155mph top speed, and 0-62mph in 3.8seconds.
Two owner from New
Full Mitsubishi Service History
All original booklets in original wallet
Full MOT history
Cat 1 alarm
2 CAT 5 Tracker Fobs
Rear View Camera
Full Mitsubishi Service History
17/7/2009 – PDi
17/08/2009 – 1,000 miles
22/01/2010 – 3,364 miles
03/08/2010 – 6,405 miles
15/02/2011 – 8,153 miles
29/08/2011 – 10,356 miles
21/02/2012 – 12,083 miles
22/08/2012 – 14,406 miles
27/02/2013 – 16,366 miles
13/12/2013 – 19,329 miles
03/10/2014 – 21,728 miles
19/03/2015- 22,711 miles
16/08/2016- 25,086 miles
Interior & Trim
Original and in excellent condition
Rockford Sound System
Numbered Lettering on handbrake
Reacro Alcantara and Hide Trim Sport Seats
Engine and Running Gear
Standard and in excellent condition.
Spec of FQ400:
-Bespoke titanium turbo conversion for faster response and reduced lag, with low friction ball bearings technology, an extreme temperature exhaust turbine and up rated thrust bearings.
- Carbon Fibre Handbrake Lever, with unique build number
- Alcon front braking system (6 pot)
- PIAA HID Bulb Upgrade for Main Beam, Fog Lamps and Side Lights
- PIAA Silicone Wiper Blade Upgrade
- Arcasting Excalibur 18" Rally Lightweight Racing wheels (brochure says SL Corse 18” Nine Spoke Racing Wheels, but these weren't fitted to the cars)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- Unique FQ-400 Bodykit, consisting of:
* Colour-Keyed Evo VI Makinen-inspired bonnet
* Colour-Keyed Front and rear bumpers
* Colour-Keyed Rear Gurney Strip
* Colour-Keyed Side Skirts
* Carbon Fibre Rear Air Diffuser
* Carbon Fibre 'Shark’s Tooth’ Vortex Generator
- New 3” diameter high-flow stainless steel exhaust system, with a centre exit tailpipe
- High-flow sports catalytic converters
- Revised Intercooler and induction piping
- Motorsport specification high-flow fuel injectors
- Front Suspension lowered by 30mm
- Rear Suspension lowered by 25mm
The car new was £49,995 looking for £32,995
Finance can be arranged via 3rd party and Part Ex Possible Higher or Lower Value
Serious enquiries Only
|The Following User Says Thank You to w4s1m For This Useful Post:||
GUM EVO (12-03-2017)
Is the rear spoiler standard X FQ400? Looks all black (carbon?) in the pics.
A very fair price imo. GLWTS
They are not closed. There is a gap where heat is drawn out. Due to the design of the bonnet, it acts like a vacuum .
Also you can remove them, they are standard on a 400, stops water and dirt getting in while providing plenty of heat to escape.
Last edited by MrEvo665; 22-03-2017 at 03:31..
Lovely Car... Very rare... Reasonable price too ..... I'd love this but I'd want to drive it.... LOTS
Would you take a Gunmetal Grey 8 MR FQ 340 in part ex?
RG MOTORSPORT BUILT AND MAINTAINED
QUALITY PARTS BY:- ROSS-SPORT,ANT@INDIGO-GT NEVERNEVERMAN, EARS & BRIGHTON MITSUBISHI
|The Following User Says Thank You to JamR For This Useful Post:||
A good price for a blue low miler..
Interested to know what you get for it given i have the same car
Astra VXR - tuned to 300bhp Sold
Focus ST 3 - Standard Sold
Evo X FQ300 GSR tuned to 400/400 Sold
Black 800bhp & 657 ftlbs R35 GTR & Blue Evo X FQ400 in the garage
|Mitsubishi Lancer Register|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|