Lancer Register Forum banner

Mlr500 - 2011!!!

53K views 151 replies 26 participants last post by  Chenstyles 
#1 ·

Ok peeps - MLR500 2011 is now in the shop.. :handsup: :rucrazy:

We need minimum 10 bookings by the end of this year for us to start putting this together for 2011 (it's a lot of organisation :lol: ) but we will need more than 10 to actually run it… so don't delay - book today!!!!

Please note: Date TBC. If we (the MLR) have to cancel all monies will be returned. If however you can not make it for ANY reason - you will forfeit the payment

MLR Shop or call 0845 12 526237

A little reminder of 2010 :D Photos courtesy of Rich Sams Photography.

Winners of 2010

Teams Paid

Sider
Raj_UK
John@evobreakers
the Fat B#st#rds
Scooby Ladys
MSOC1
MSOC2

See less See more
#7 ·
Oh it is much much much fun - in fact the most fun you can have with your clothes on!! And you wouldn't want to take them off because it was blooming freezing - but it really really is a fantastic weekend! :smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

You know you want to.....

#26 ·
Well the way I see it it's a three way tie

MLR - 1
ESC - 1
MSOC - 1

So I guess next year it will be the ladies team!! :smthumbup

Oh, and not sure if it's already been said, but thanks for treating us gently & not ramming us off the track.
Although we probably got in a few peoples' way during the four hours we had a cracking time & didn't cause too much carnage in our wake.....!:D

By next year we'll be pros :crackup:

#52 ·
Not a pink colt from basildon town centre was it Phil because my aunt sharon had hers stolen today and her best handbags were in the boot and shes panicing cos now she hasnt got anything to dance round at venues (if its still called that!) tonight:eek:

#55 ·
Bored this weekend? Anyone fancy a rematch? I know a quiet little airfield....;)

Oh, sorry, I'm forgetting, most of you don't have a car that's still running, my mistake! :crackup::lol::crackup:

#60 ·
Lengthy, I'm beginning to see a pattern emerging, although you blamed me for breaking the diff on the Starion, it actually seems that whenever you're in a team the car is likely to break:lol: I think you should be team manager rather than driver next year and at least there will be an evens chance on the car finishing the race:smthumbup

#72 · (Edited)
LOL

The plan was to strip it of its goodies then run it but its far too good for that
He had it on his forecourt for £1500 mine was the final Bid on ebay at £740 and I did a cash deal and paid less than that
You must be able to charm the leaves off trees then as the reserve was £950 and i personalluy offered him £800 cash outside of ebay and he turned me down,and the rules wouldnt allow you to do what you were going to anyway:eek::eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.