Lancer Register Forum banner

PaceWard MLRSS From area 51 Mira The Legal Stuff

6K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  monkeynuts1 
#1 · (Edited)
Yesterday was Another different venue to play on :Dand and It was completely the opposite to Kames which was tight and twisty :eek:this was wide and fast with only 2 low speed corners .

The weather Gods were kind and only rained a small amount and the meanest thunder storm skirted the track and only gave us a sprinkle :smthumbup

Corky took the prize of the day for the biggest longest grass mowing tank slapper I have seen :eek:..............and you owe Cam another set of troosers :rolleyes:and he missed the timing beam ........................just:mhihi:

So on with the pics as usual no order Daz will post up one of every runner :D

I wonder who did this ?

End of a hard day

Remember all these shots of you competing at Mira will be available through the club shop :smthumbup

See less See more
#8 ·
great pics as always was a cracking day, cheers to everyone organising etc.

we were car 21 the one that caught fire in the paddock...

thanks to everyone who helped put us out. we owe a few extinguishers i think.

is they any pics of 21?? fire or not....

nathan

#11 ·
Can't wait to see the rest of the Flymo ones :mhihi:

I think what scared Cam the most was that I was ****ing myself laughing whilst doing it.

And that was my quickest time in practice.

The landing when I returned to the track wasn't pleasant though :eek:

Big thanks to Danny for removing all the gravel and grass pal

#19 ·
:crackup: at the pic of Corky will point C in this direction later. You are lucky you didn't do that on my lap reckon I would have bust your ear drums screaming :lol:
Corky going out for a ride with you is like being at alton towers :lol:

Excellent pix Mr Monkeynuts :D

#28 ·
Two words for the Corkster....

Fooooking Nutjob:crackup:

I must admit i still had a great time in the car with him again....all i could remeber was looking out the side window and grass hitting the window like it was going through a car wash:crackup: whislt carrying out a 360:crackup: and ****ing ourself laughing.

He was doing very well untill he overcooked it on the last chicane,he forgot to lift, onto the grass....foot still to the floor,360, before carrying on sideways off the grass...got some air before we landed back onto the track , just missing the timing gear:crackup: ****ing ourselfs laughing until we got round to the Pits:lol: At the time we got some air i did think we were going to roll at that point.

We had a same kind of incident in bodge a few years back if i remeber correctly:lol:

Till the next time mate:smthumbup:crackup:

Good meeting you Monkeynuts:smthumbup some cracking pics mate...i beleive you have a couple of mine??:smthumbup

Cam

#29 ·
Good meeting you Monkeynuts:smthumbup some cracking pics mate...i beleive you have a couple of mine??:smthumbup

Cam
Hi Cam was great to have a chat :smthumbup

I have a cool shot of your amazing engine I will pm it to you :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.