Lancer Register Forum banner

* * * MLR Trackday at CROFT - Friday 21st August * * *

9K views 42 replies 21 participants last post by  mechell 
#1 ·
It's been a long time since the last MLR trackday at Croft, but it's great to be going back on Friday 21st August ahead of the Petrol & Pistons Show featuring the 5th round of Time Attack.

DETAILS :
  • open pitlane so you can come and go on track all day as you wish
  • 105dBA static - noisy day
  • free instruction from the MLR's team of professional instructors
  • emailed PDF information pack the week before the event
  • trackside photography from Xtreme Sports Photography

THE FULL 2.1M CIRCUIT:

Here's a couple of laps to show you round...

PRICING:
  • Members - £159
  • Non Members - £179
  • Additional driver - £10*
  • Passenger - £10*
(*can be paid on the day)

HOW TO BOOK:
Places are on a first come first served basis and can be purchased through the MLR Shop or by calling us direct on 08451 25 26 23
* Please be aware of the MLR's cancellation policy *

TRACK INSURANCE:
Will be available through Pace Ward - call the PW team direct on 01782 286311 for a quote now :)

See less See more
1 1
#4 ·
^
Nice one, yes all paid up myself now and looking forward to it as only been once back in 2008, so it will be a nice interesting challenge.

So come on you members get signed up for this, we don't want a repeat of Cadwell last week and lose another track cos of low numbers.

#14 ·
You will get chance to go away and try and quieten it down for a re-test but if you cant get it to pass noise test you wont be allowed on track, would be a bit pointless having a noise test to pass but still letting people on if they dont pass :D.... if your car is really noisy get it sorted before you go then your sorted, 105db is pretty loud so if you have a good rear silencer you should be ok, what exhaust do you have ?

I was hoping to book this but driving down to Devon following day for holiday so not sure its a good idea to do trackday on day before, might still book it though :D

Ian

#17 ·
This probably is my nearest track tbh
I have straight through exhaust(make unknown) onto a hks back box..i will try get it tested before i book as this would be my first track day and would like to avoid disappointment when i got there
Ian get booked and go for a few laps

#31 ·
Are you able to drive up and attend without having to actually go out on track, I might come along and watch as I have the day off work??.....

Hoping my rear arms are replaced on Thursday and everything is good for the show on Saturday.

Never had any experience on a track and most certainly wont be trying it for the first time in my pride and joy, I think an investment into track day car is more likely for me!!

#33 ·
Are you able to drive up and attend without having to actually go out on track, I might come along and watch as I have the day off work??.....
Of course you can - there's no entry fee into the circuit just to watch. Even better, bring a lid and sign on with Shell as a passenger, then go and ask around for some passenger laps - most drivers are quite happy to have someone in to terrify :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.