Lancer Register Forum banner

400bhp quarter miles time

27K views 135 replies 42 participants last post by  Northy 8 
#1 ·
Just wondering what kinda times people are getting in there 400bhp Evos down the quarter mile
Thanks Simon

#3 ·
I have a 9 mate mine should be running around the 420/450 I wonder what I would get

#9 · (Edited)
What ya trying to say we are all liars.
Not seen it don't believe it :smthumbup

Font Paper Paper product Document Number

Thats a 12. 4 got an other 30 or so from last year spend a little time at the pod and you might see some quick Evo's.

Oh the car on the left was a 440 bhp RS FOCUS said he was going to make the Evo look silly, he gave up as i was gone of the line ..lol

#22 ·
Mine is a Evo 9 which sould be running a twin scroll s200sx turbo at 575bhp and 500torque do u think that will see the 10s

#24 ·
realy sounds good mate i cannot wait to get the turbo on now just had loads of stuff done at spec r so when i pick it up for there on saturday next thing will be getting mark shead to get hold of a full race mainfold for me so i can get it on

#29 ·
Nick
The 6 speed scooby boxes are about 150% bigger than an evo
The scooby box is like a rwd car so can get it in as goes down the car like the exhaust does
The evo box is small and goes the other way like the engine does
Evos are more like a fwd gearbox

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.