Lancer Register Forum banner

South West Meet Anyone??

7K views 99 replies 19 participants last post by  sims 
#1 · (Edited)
South West Meet 28th September

I missed last one in may/June having trashed the old girl - anyone fancy organising one for September sometime? A sunday would be good - and suggestions for a location too....

last time it was at someone or others bottom???

#7 ·
come on then lets set a date and we can all book it in our diaries

except sunday sept 14th

cant make it doing another 0-60 showdown:D :D :D

see if i can beat my best..................

must get rid of that de-cat pipe by then:eek: :eek:

so come on let shave the first suggetsion

date?????
location????

over to you

#8 ·
YEP!
and maybe
Moby
Will186
MT-Evo
they are based that way 'ish...

#11 ·
OK - Lets Get Organised!

REDEVO (Graham) and I have come up with the following:

Meeting at the Blackbrook Inn which is just app 100yds off of the M5 Junction 25 at Taunton.... we just have to ask permission if we have enough interest.

As for dates and times - Suggest 1pm on Sunday 28th September.

For those buddies from Wales, if its a bit of a hike across the mainland, can you get such a thing as a ferry across the Bristol channel??? (Renew passports now!;) )

It looks like a pretty central place for us all to meet up - pls respond and let me know if we have some interest - if the date/time proves a problem - pls let me have some other suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting you all xx

Simone x

#13 ·
Simone I hope to be there. The Blackbrook is usually very busy Sunday lunchtime. I would perhaps suggest 12.00 meet to beat the rush.

If people are interested I could arrange a blast around a small local airfield race circuit for some fun in the afternoon.

#19 ·
MT-EVO said:
The airfield is about 10 miles away in the hills so I will organise a nice route to get there so we can convoy through the lovely countryside and then tear up some tarmac in peace.:D
you see... there is a god!!:D
well done buddy!
Colie

#26 ·
moby said:
Plus I will be able to give Colie the 14p I owe him:D
hhmmmmm....so you've been able to cash that cheque have you.....;):D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.