Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Gold & Silver Option MLR Traders > Silver Option Traders

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 22:38   #31
Ramatzio
User

Car: 04 VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee5@Evobreakers View Post
Hi Ramatzio

Did you talk to John ?

If so could you pm what you want from the car and how you drive it as this will change the way the ecu will be mapped, plus a rough spec of the car

I will do my best to make you happy, in fact I think you will be amazed :0

Cheers
Lee
Yes, I did talk to John and I sent him mail regarding the spec of my car. So if you need more info just send me a pm or mail

I am changing so much on the car right now, so I need to do some testing with both the OEM and the upgraded ECU before I can give you any credit
Ramatzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 19:04   #32
Lee5@Evobreakers
Mapping Whore

Location: Dartford,Chatham,Ashford We Cover The Whole Of The SOUTH EAST
Car: We Can Map All E4-E10
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramatzio View Post
Yes, I did talk to John and I sent him mail regarding the spec of my car. So if you need more info just send me a pm or mail

I am changing so much on the car right now, so I need to do some testing with both the OEM and the upgraded ECU before I can give you any credit
Hi, Did you get this sorted as I have not seen any ECU yet ?

Cheers
Lee
Lee5@Evobreakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 19:09   #33
Lee5@Evobreakers
Mapping Whore

My Car
Just an update for everyone, we are now looking into remapping the 4/5/6 AYC ecu.

This means that we has to sort a new chip for it and rewrite it but I wont bore you with the details, but just watch this space !!!!

If you are at the Sprint at Silverstone, feel free and come and have a chat if you want the best handling mod for your Evo as you will be able to talk to people 1st hand that have had this done, we do have a lot of cars running in the MLRSS that have had this done I wont say who they are but it should show in the results

Lee
Old 04-04-2012, 22:09   #34
Armageddon
Senior User

My Car
I had my ACD ecu mapped for my Evo 8, and had its first outing at the Silverstone sprint.
And the difference is truly unbelievable, i had a basic set up of:

Tarmac..Low
Gravel ..Low/Aggressive
Snow ...Aggressive

Now Lee can give the details on the operation and use of each mode but for Silverstone i was in snow mode, as soon a took the first corner i was amazed at the difference. As it was practice and with plenty of run out i thought i would throw it in and hope for the best and well ...... i didnt come of or spin i just kept on going, to be honest its do hard describe how it it feels you have to been in the car to see it happen, i was even one point going round the corners with one hand
I just wish i had my Go pro pointing at the steering wheel, because some of the steering angles and the speed, i've had my car a while now and had got very comfortable to how it was set up and were the limit was, but now well limits were made to be broken

Anybody is welcome to come in my car at any of the up and coming sprints to see its for themselves.

Many thanks again Lee

Ben
Old 04-04-2012, 22:47   #35
keyman
Senior User

Car: Evo IV with 3" turbo back with de-cat hks industion kit
My Car
i mite be intrested in this as i am looking in to any thing to get my 4 stable around corners as it feels quite unstable when i enter in a corner fast the back end just wants to keep stepping out if it will be better after this and can you pm me a price i will be getting it done in the comming months as i have got quite a few thing to get for the car before this but it will be good to find out for now?
keyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:09   #36
Lee5@Evobreakers
Mapping Whore

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman View Post
i mite be intrested in this as i am looking in to any thing to get my 4 stable around corners as it feels quite unstable when i enter in a corner fast the back end just wants to keep stepping out if it will be better after this and can you pm me a price i will be getting it done in the comming months as i have got quite a few thing to get for the car before this but it will be good to find out for now?
Hi Buddy,

We are working on the 4/5/6 at the moment but are a long way off from anything just yet but will keep you updated

Lee
Old 05-04-2012, 09:16   #37
Lee5@Evobreakers
Mapping Whore

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
I had my ACD ecu mapped for my Evo 8, and had its first outing at the Silverstone sprint.
And the difference is truly unbelievable, i had a basic set up of:

Tarmac..Low
Gravel ..Low/Aggressive
Snow ...Aggressive

Now Lee can give the details on the operation and use of each mode but for Silverstone i was in snow mode, as soon a took the first corner i was amazed at the difference. As it was practice and with plenty of run out i thought i would throw it in and hope for the best and well ...... i didnt come of or spin i just kept on going, to be honest its do hard describe how it it feels you have to been in the car to see it happen, i was even one point going round the corners with one hand
I just wish i had my Go pro pointing at the steering wheel, because some of the steering angles and the speed, i've had my car a while now and had got very comfortable to how it was set up and were the limit was, but now well limits were made to be broken

Anybody is welcome to come in my car at any of the up and coming sprints to see its for themselves.

Many thanks again Lee

Ben
Thanks for the feed back Ben, as you say its very hard to describe how well it makes the car handle, you just point it and it goes.

We also had some good results on Saturday as well 1st and 3rd in Class A

Cheers
Lee
Old 05-04-2012, 10:14   #38
FQ360 NICK
aka...JUDAS

Car: IX FQ360 TO X FQ360 GSR to 6rs to IX FQ340
My Car
Still think you should bring a 9 ecu to Blyton, so i can try before i buy .
oulton won't make any differance to me as i have my eyes shut most of the time....lol.
FQ360 NICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:05   #39
Anees
Senior User

Car: Evo 8 MR, Honda S2000, BMW 330D
My Car
Any road users got any reviews of this and how it affects handling in primarily a road car?

Can this also help keep the AYC/ACD in one piece if you have big power (500bhp++) and you don't want an RS diff?

Thanks
Old 06-04-2012, 16:53   #40
Lee5@Evobreakers
Mapping Whore

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by FQ360 NICK View Post
Still think you should bring a 9 ecu to Blyton, so i can try before i buy .
oulton won't make any differance to me as i have my eyes shut most of the time....lol.
You can rent it if you like

I can let you try before buy if you want to have a go but only for the morning session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anees View Post
Any road users got any reviews of this and how it affects handling in primarily a road car?

Can this also help keep the AYC/ACD in one piece if you have big power (500bhp++) and you don't want an RS diff?

Thanks
We have done a few road cars, it just makes the car more stable and responsive on turn in and exit of the corner as Ben has said its hard to describe the feeling it gives.

We can do a mix of set up tho, if you want: from fast road set up which is to be used on A roads with fast sweeping bends, right down to B road/tarmac rally kind of stages and a set up for track use.

Power wise, the front ACD diff will be fine as for keeping the AYC diff in one bit, it will not help it if you launch it but we can stop the torque split on the AYC diff which might help, whether it will help to keep it in one piece if you launch it, I doubt it very much.

Lee
Old 15-04-2012, 20:05   #41
Lee5@Evobreakers
Mapping Whore

My Car
Its been another great week for us with another one of our ACD mapped cars winning both of the snow and ice series Max entered in Russia

Here is one of the videos, as you can see, sharp turn in with a nice controllable drifts and spot direction change

Enjoy......CLICK ME

Lee
Old 22-04-2012, 17:22   #42
FQ360 NICK
aka...JUDAS

My Car
Would just like to say thanks to Lee for letting me use a mapped ecu at the Oulton sprint.
Ran the morning with my standard one then replaced it with the mapped one ,
the difference is unbelievable.
Knocked around 4 seconds off my times in the afternoon, should really have put it in from the start as i was learning how to drive the car again in the afternoon it really makes that much of a difference.
Old 22-04-2012, 17:29   #43
corky_79
Senior User

Car: Evo VII RS (currently white)
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by FQ360 NICK View Post
Would just like to say thanks to Lee for letting me use a mapped ecu at the Oulton sprint.
Ran the morning with my standard one then replaced it with the mapped one ,
the difference is unbelievable.
Knocked around 4 seconds off my times in the afternoon, should really have put it in from the start as i was learning how to drive the car again in the afternoon it really makes that much of a difference.
It will be ready for the 10 later in the year.

Can't wait, and hope to god it is ready before Teesside.
corky_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 17:34   #44
FQ360 NICK
aka...JUDAS

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by corky_79 View Post
It will be ready for the 10 later in the year.

Can't wait, and hope to god it is ready before Teesside.
Not been done yet for red uk cars apparently
Old 08-05-2012, 18:49   #45
Matthias
User

My Car
Defo not a placebo effect.. got to try the ''tarmac'' setting only till now which on mine means some sideways loving.. and oh yess it breaks traction !!! .. a must for all evos..
Matthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: