Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo 8 Mr Fq400 No:002 For Sale !!

32K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  bloke101 
#1 ·
Hi guys i have only owned this car for 6 months and you guys will know alot more about it than me! But i do know its the one that was on Topgear as you can see the plates and the car has a full service history with two in house full services by Rallyart. The car has only done 29000 miles and always highly maintained. The only bad points on the car and i mean the only bad points as this car is immaculate inside and out is a small dent on the bonnet which is hardly noticable and scruffs on the front bumper splitter other than that the car is mint. The enigine and gearbox is also sound with no dodgy noise`s from diffs or engine. The car is in standard fq400 form apart from HKS mushroom airfilter and 19" Graphite Mania Alloy wheels and a Trackstar Tracker. I could copy and paste all the specs but i know you will all know anyways. I am looking for £18500 so for more info please contact me on 07812997546 for pictures please private message me with your email addy as i dont know how to upload them!! :wallbang:

#5 ·
Info Update !!!

Forgot to say the launch clutch has been replaced with a more "normal" clutch the work was done at norris designs will full service and now drives slower around town alot easier. I have receipts for all work carried out.

#9 ·
evo

dosnt matter if its been thrashed or not as 90% of the evos on the forum and not on the forum have all been thrashed and ragged around tracks and streets so the fact that it was on top gear dosnt depreciate it and if anything broke i'm sure mitsubishi would have replaced it as many of us do when we break our evos,so all in all its a fq400 at end of day and worth every penny in the right market and time so just hold out mate:naughty::naughty::naughty:....... free bump :smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

#13 ·
9 months ago I'd of had this....I was highly addicted to watching the TopGear footage of it chasing the Lambo around that track....kids knew I liked it so much that they found the FQ400MR 002 Press Picture and stuck it on my 32nd birthday cake back in February.

Can't comment on the car but the cake tasted lovely!! :crackup:

However it still look great, I've gone down a different route though and thought WRC dress up was the way to go, on a newer 9 with Mivec and bolt on tune up's.

Good Luck with the sale and here's a free bump to the top for you mate.

Regards

Mark

#15 ·
Who cares if Top Gear, 5th Gear and whoever else has thrashed it.

That would have been 4+ yr's ago now, and it's still going, so it wouldn't put me off it.

So long as it's HPI clear and in good condition, with no faults then whats the problem.

I'd have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.