Lancer Register Forum banner

* * * Evolution Magazine Issue 18 - Out Now! * * *

12K views 65 replies 43 participants last post by  Darin 
#1 ·
Issue 18 of evolution is out now ☺

Here's a quick taster of what's in this issue. . . .

Cover & feature: '007 - License to Thrill' - Ian Alder's exceptional Evo 8 FQ-400

Feature: 'Appreciating Classics' - Not one, but two timewarp Icelle Blue Evo VIs owned by Richard Beel

Feature: 'GT For Real' Tested in Gran Turismo and built for real - Lev Castillo's show winning Evo X

Feature: 'Lucky Number 13' Long term MLR member Stephen Hibberd tells us a little of his Evo history and shows us round his stunning TME

Feature: 'Yokosuka 7' Anthony Cox gives us the lowdown on Sam Rothkopf's daily driver Evo 7

Also . . . .
  • Report: Show time' - reports from the Japfest - the biggest Jap car show in the Europe, and Japday - the newest Jap car show in Europe!
  • Report: 'Spa Francorchamps' the MLR's two day pilgrimage to the iconic F1 circuit has become one of the biggest of the year
  • Report: 'MLR Sprint Series' - reports from Pembrey and Snetterton; rounds 1 & 2 of the Pace Ward MLRSS
  • Report: 'BRC Rally' - The latest news from the world of Rallying from MML Sports & ME Rallysport
  • Regional reports from your regional organisers, News and a competition to win an MLR trackday at Cadwell Park or Castle Combe

The digital version will also available on download very soon! :smthumbup

See less See more
#13 ·
I can't wait to receive it! Mine takes longer because I'm here in The 'States.

#29 ·
Mine was on the mat yesterday when I got home, and had a read last night, great issue.

I saw the FQ400 at C1-r's mega meet, what a stunning machine!!!!!!

Even my Evo made a sneak appearance in the C1-r's photos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Speights
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.