Lancer Register Forum banner

EVO 6 GSR in Icelle blue

8K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Ralliart PT 
#1 · (Edited)
As my pride and joy doesn't get used and the missus wants the garden paved the time has come to sell my evo6.

I have owned her since buying off a member on here in 2009 (on 56,000 miles) and used to spend every weekend either driving it or doing something and took great pride in it.

Current mileage 88,901

It was serviced regularly by MitsiArt in Portsmouth who also did all the work I was not capable of.

MOT till end of February 2018.

I will update this ad once I have more time and I need to dig out all my receipts but here is a quick list of what I can remember has been done...and the bad bits.

Mapped by GrayW after stage 1
Rod Job by Norris Designs who also fitted my JUN 272 cams and HKS springs (they said the engine was in great nick), mapped by Lee5 once the work was done
Gizzmo IBC
BC Coilovers
New Air Con pipe
New Wheel arch rubbers
Forge actuator
Evo 8 wheels
Evo 7 seats
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
3mm Lash Adjusters
S1 Japspeed Decat exhaust (still have the CAT and 'silencer')
Cold air feed to mushroom filter (I think it's a HKS but can check)
Helix evo 789 lightweight flywheel
Clutch helix organic
Recently cleaned underneath and Undersealed
Uprated diff (7 or 8)
New Battery
New NACA duct
Uprated intercooler
New Fuel filler pipe
Apexi turbo timer
Droplinks replaced
Cat 1 alarm imobiliser fitted
New rear tyres (budget) and nearly new front (can't remember make, will update)
Pillar double gauge holder (still have the original cover)
Recently had all stonechips and a lot of blemishes sprayed
CLARION VRX868 DVD Multimedia Station

Bad bits.

Oil gauges don't register (not sure if it's the sandwich plate, wiring or dials)
A couple of interior bulbs have gone
Crack in bell housing, like it when I bought it but has been drilled and has not gone further
Black external trim could do with spray/refurb
Cracked fog light
Small Oil leak
Rear brake pads need replacing, currently legal

Like I said, this is a quick advert to see what interest there is and I will add to it once I go through my mountains of paperwork but any questions PM me or call/text on 07740440743. If I don't answer leave a message as I seem to spend half my life in meetings.

I will update with engine and boot pics and let me know if you want anything else.

Car is located just off J8 of the M27, by Southampton.

Sold.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.