Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo 9 rear bumpers and modified rear difusser's by CarbonGoodies!

14K views 68 replies 17 participants last post by  samopangy 
#1 · (Edited)

This group buy will run until 30/05/12

CarbonGoodies are pleased to offer a Group Buy on Evo 9 rear bumpers and modified rear diffusers. This bumper and diffuser combo will fit Evo 7 - 9 models.

Details:

We now have an FRP modfied Evo 9 rear bumper and modified diffuser. The diffuser can be made in either FRP which will be finished in black gel coat, or a full on carbon fibre diffuser. The diffuser has a much more aggressive look. The qualilty and fit is absolutely fantastic as well.
The standard Evo 9 rear diffuser will need to be cut out for this diffuser to be fitted. This is a very easy job and we will have a fitting guide in the near future.

Pics :):

Prices:

Fiberglass reinforced plastic diffuser:

OPTION 1 FRP Diffuser only - RRP £215.00, group buy price £170 delivered within UK Mainland.

OPTION 2 FRP Diffuser and Rear Bumper - RRP £515.00, group buy price £450 delivered within the UK Mainland.

Carbon diffuser:

OPTION 3 Carbon Diffuser only - RRP £475.00, group buy price £420 delivered within the UK mainland.

OPTION 4 Carbon Diffuser and FRP Rear Bumper - RRP £775.00, group buy price £680 delivered within the UK Mainland.

Further Options:

We can offer a fitting service as long as you can get to Settle in North Yorkshire. This should take around an hour and as no shipping is involved we can provide this service free of charge.

Painting of the FRP diffuser can also be arranged in either matt black or gloss black. There is a charge of £20 for this service. We cannot provide colour matching for the bumper as this is almost impossible to get it matched.

If you have any questions - please ask. Rick will be happy to help answer your questions.

This group buy is for 5 diffusers or bumper diffuser combinations only for now, so if you are wanting one you need to be quick.

The list:

1)G5 GNG -OPTION 4 PAID
2)Jack1 - OPTION 1 Awaiting Payment
3)taggart - OPTION 1 Paid
4)
5)

This group buy will run until 30/05/12

See less See more
#15 ·
Any pics of the FRP diffuser in matt or gloss?? just wana see how it looks :smthumbup I may be interested :thumbup:

#16 ·
Unfortunatly not, the pics of the FRP one are as its come out of the mould in black gelcoat. It would be a case of black base coat with a matte lacquer over the top.

can it mod to fit twin exhaust pipe tail
Yes this is possible to do. I can cut a hole in the other side to match the existing exhaust hole. However where there is a small return on the existing exhaust opening which i wouldn't be able to fabricate on the other side. But my idea was to finish the other cut out for a second exhaust with some rubber edging trim to make it look neat and tidy.

#42 ·
Right guys, that's 3 of the 5 items now taken. If you want one then you are going to have to be quick.

Also please be aware that we are not operating this group buy in the normal fashion of gettin all the orders in and then fulfilling them in one bulk lot. Each order that is recieved for this group buy wil be fulfilled as a normal sale with a turnaround of about 2 weeks.

Cheers guys.

Rick

#48 ·
The car in the pics is mine, and it really wasnt too bad a job considering I was working on the driveway. The fit was good and as said just some bonding of choice and a couple of rivets in hard to see places. :smthumbup

There are a few guides on here for rear bumper removal if that is the daunting part for anyone, which again once you work out where everything is, is a fairly quick job :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.