Lancer Register Forum banner

* * * MLR Trackday at OULTON PARK - Friday 15th November * * *

21K views 178 replies 34 participants last post by  Blood Speed 
#1 ·
The MLR's final trackday to round off 2013 takes place Oulton Park's fantastic 2.7 mile International circuit in Cheshire on Friday 15th November:

THE CIRCUIT

DETAILS :
- open pitlane
- 105dBA static noise limit
- free instruction from the MLR's team of professional instructors
- full tyre support from Protyre
- trackside photography from Xtreme Sports Photography
- emailed PDF information pack the week before the event

PRICE:
- Members: £129
- Non members: £149
- Additional driver: £35*
- Passenger: £10*
- Garages: £10 per car
* Additional drivers and Passengers can be booked on the day

HOW TO BOOK:
Places are on a first come first served basis and can be purchased through the MLR Shop or by calling us direct on 08451 25 26 23

TRACK INSURANCE:
Track insurance isn't compulsory on a trackday, but if you want to book it or have any questions, please call the Pace Ward team direct on 01782 286311.
Note: The PW policy covers bodywork and mechanics inc engine ancillaries (eg: intercooler, turbo etc!) which a lot of other policies do not cover

* Please be aware of the MLR's cancellation policy *

A FEW LAPS FROM THE LAST OULTON PARK TRACKDAY WITH WHITTI_UK:

AND A FEW SNAPS FROM XSP:

See less See more
1 4
#21 ·
That was a lovely bit of kit wasn't it... Me and Gaz having fun chasing each other and getting air over the mountain..... Sadly its long gone...

Ive just missed out on the EVO RSX in the for sale section here after Fud putting it back on, I was 2nd/3rd in line :cry:

Ive an old Audi, bit of a heavy sleeper I may bring but currently in the market for a "toy" ;)

#31 · (Edited)
Well fingers crossed lets hope next fridays weather is better than yesterday when the lads i went to ring with had abit of a reunion trackday at oulton and poor chap in a blobeye scooby had a big off :smthumbdo but other than a few golfs and bmws sliding off at chicane after shell most of day went very well. :smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.