Lancer Register Forum banner

Evolution 8 383bhp **WITH WARRANTY**

6K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  Shakey_Jake188 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

For sale is my 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 260 GSR (UK car).

It has 40,000 on the clock which is backed up with a full service history by either Mitsubishi or Nissan main dealers and the last service to be carried out was on the 15/11/11 by Evotune (Cost £240) and included;

Engine oil (millers 10/60)
Rear diff oil
Replaced AYC/ACD fluids

The car also had transfer box and gearbox oils replaced during a clutch change on the 26/09/11 using an Exedy clutch and ACT streetlite flywheel fitted by Evotune. (Cost £960)

The timing belt and balance belt were changed at a previous service on the 10/05/11 at 33,300 Fitted by Nissan main dealer (Cost £600)

*Edit* 6 months tax added (cost £143)

*Edit 2* 12 months MOT added

HPI clear (with print out)
Will come with 2 keys and fobs

Factory fitted;
5 speed gear box, Air conditioning, Alcantara recaro interior, Momo steering wheel, Electric windows, Electric door mirrors, ABS, Remote central locking, Cobra alarm and Immobiliser.

Always run on shell v-power

The car produced 383 BHP on Evotune's rolling road, with the following upgrades;

Engine

3" Scorpion stainless exhaust from turbo back with decat and 5" tip

Walbro fuel pump

Greddy profac B spec2 electronic boost controller

HKS mushroom filter

HKS 264 cams

Evo 9 80 series turbo

Remapped by Jamie@Evotune

Tyres/ Suspension/Brakes

17" Enkei alloys with 245/40/17 Falken 452 Tyres

Bilstein shocks
Tein lowering springs

Front brakes
2-piece Grooved disks
Kevlar fast road pads

Rear brakes
Drilled and grooved disks
Mintex pads

Exterior

Carbon fibre spoiler (brand new)
Carbon fibre splitter (brand new)
Carbon fibre mud flaps
Black vortex generator

Bodywork

The bodywork is in excellent condition and there aren't any stone chips due to having the front end re-sprayed when I got it; I have receipts from the Nissan main dealer that carried out the work to an extremely high standard.

The bodywork is well looked after and is washed every week on top of getting polished every month and waxed every two months with a variety of detailing products.

Interior

The interior is in excellent condition no rips/tears or any burns
It is also standard apart from the boost controller in the centre console

The warranty

My car has been covered under warranty for all of its life, so anything it has ever needed has been replaced to a very high standard of work by main dealers.

The current warranty is the best policy available from AXA and doesn't have an excess, this covers all mechanical components including the AYC and ACD; I also got added turbo cover to the policy.

The warranty will run out on the 6/5/2012.

So far I have had the Evo 9 80 series turbo (running 2.0Bar) reconditioned under warranty (at 36,000 miles) and had an engine oil and filter change.

Power steering pump (at 33,500 miles).

It also had the gearbox rebuilt at the end of 2010 by the previous owner (under warranty)

Bad points

The wheels have quite a bit of curbing on them

Only selling due to business venture.

The price is £10,000

**Reduced to £9,600**

The car is located in County Durham and i can be contacted via PM or email simpson_ad100@hotmail.com
My number is 07736249881

Thanks for looking,

Jake

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.