Lancer Register Forum banner

my exhaust is way to quiet .. looking for quick answer

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Stallion 
#1 ·
my exhaust is way to quiet , its an E8 with a 3" front pipe and 3" decat onto a super dragger.

there's a blitz back box up for sale which i was looking at but then a suggestion was put to me that the super dragger has another silencer just after the decat.

Do i go for the blitz back box and replace the super dragger or do i have the silencer cut out of the dragger? the one just after the decat.

if your answers are blitz will it fit right in place of the dragger, 2 bots 2 hangers.

#5 ·
Ahh , okay its only the back box , so no point if it wont fit in place of the super dragger box. :(

my car just sounds so quiet compare to others.
I wonder if cutting out the silencer after the decat will make it more sporty sounding.

#10 ·
wow that's an exhaust your products are absolutely excellent and i do visit your site a lot but usually only to see if there is anything i can afford :(

I was out in the car last night with the wife and even she said its very quiet compared to all the other cars i have had... i mean even my wife thinks its quiet....

#16 ·
Yes mate defo....
I'm putting ma dragger back on, I felt same as u so got a full 3"custom zorst with no cilencer just a smaller resanator. Sounds cool as but want to do trackdays so back box going back on... I'm pretty sure mine will be louder than std dragger system as I've now got full 3" and a resanator at least half origional size.
Tbh u need to apreciate the hks system from outside the car, my mate gave mine some beans past me and I was pleasently suprised but craved the drone when just pottering.
Been there done that, now going back :mhihi:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.