Lancer Register Forum banner

Oops! It Will Be Alright On The Day PaceWard Mlrss Blyton

6K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  monkeynuts1 
#1 ·
The day started really grim and with the prospect of rain all day it looked as it was going to be a long day BUT after initial drizzle the weather Gods sort of smiled and it did not rain :D

This is just a selection of the non planned moments of the day :lol:a few of the shots are from a sequence which will be released on the disc:smthumbup

I hope you enjoy .............................Steve:D

See less See more
#15 ·
Cool Pics :smthumbup

And to think Brad was accusing us of cheating!!! Did you find a short cut there??? :crackup:

You need to listen to your dad more he knows the lines to take :smthumbup

LOL. I had one of my best sprints so far to date there, swapping places on every run, really fantastic day.

Tony

#28 ·
Loving the pics and quite a few people lost it on satI feel good that I never lost it or skidded and my tyres up but the new tyres where blinding and I trust my car 100% now after sat,just did not get a good launch at the start line
Glad you liked the pictures.......... I may have a picture of you launching as I was taking a few I will have a look ......................Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.