Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 9 GT White Tomei TI Supreme

22K views 45 replies 16 participants last post by  raineav 
#1 · (Edited)
sold!!

#3 ·
Now that's a lovely GT!!!!!! Credit to the previous owner!!! :lol:
Can't believe your selling Ash but needs must. Ash text me earlier in the week about selling, I was very tempted to buy this back and had to have a word with myself! Such a shame as it's a lovely car, just hope your sure about letting her go so soon!
Very nice car and equally nice guy! GLWS Ash! :smthumbup

#12 ·
Thanks again Ash. Loving the exhaust...it can only be described as savage in sound and looks amazing.
I have to admit though it's crazily loud, wasn't quite prepared for that though lol

Just to say I've seen Raineav's car underneath and it is super clean. The person who buys it will be getting lovely example. The IX's do look amazing in white and it's a GT with stronger 5 speed too.

Ash is a top bloke too

#37 ·
Thanks

Clean is an understatement. Me neither Mike, car is mint man, to the point where i was contemplating keeping it. Glad its going to a good home though however it hasnt been taken yet you know what people can be like.

Guy is from Monaco, fully french and came with a translator and friend! Said they are car crazy out there. (pretty young too)

Im actually back there again this year Ive told him to pop down and see moi.

But i wont hold my breath yet as its still sitting on my drive haha!.

:smthumbup:smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.