Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 5 GSR

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  markmk1s 
#1 · (Edited)
***CAR IS SOLD***
Hi All,

Up for sale is my Evo 5 GSR owned for 4 years, imported in 2008, 110km (roughly 68,000), the car has been sprayed Lamborgini Pearl Yellow in 2012 but unfortunately not in the inside the doors/bonnet and boot which are Dandelion Yellow, this did not bother me when I bought it.

Car running around 330-350bhp with graph from APT and only been fuelled on V Power also a map tweak from MG Autos when I had JMF Manifold fitted. The car also has a full roll cage neatly done with padding.

The car has been well looked after by myself C1R, MG Autos and Extreme UK.

The car is in excellent condition all round for its age completely solid underneath which has been under sealed and wax oiled the car has never seen rain and has been garaged.

The car drives excellent although there is a very slight noise when I come off throttle the tunner thinks it maybe a bit of wear on the bearing on the gear box, also the material on two door cards need a little attention (slightly lifting) and a couple of wheels need a refurb.
Just to be honest.

Got full service history from import from 2008 till present, MOT expires March 2017.

The work I've done to the car since ownership as below:

HKS Silent Exhaust
M2 3" downpipe
JMF Manifold
ACT Clutch
Light Weight Flywheel
Low Miles Evo 7 Rear Diff in 2016
TOAD AI 606 Alarm fitted 2016
AEM Oil Pressure and AFR and Boost gauges
Oil pressure gauge is faulty but I have had the oil pressure checked and it's fine.
Recall work has been done on rear arms by Mitsubishi

I've taken photos of the car and history as below:

£7,500.00 ovno
Located near Dudley West Midlands
Contact Paul on 07717677089

Thanks

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.