MLR at Jap Tuning Show inc Time Attack round 2. June 3rd 2007

18K views 127 replies 36 participants last post by  Bazzer 
#1 ·
MLR at Jap Tuning Show inc Time Attack round 2

MLR at Jap Tuning Show inc Time Attack round 2

Date: 3rd June 2007

Place: Silverstone, Northants

Discounted tickets:

The MLR has booked a 60 car stand at the new Japanese Tuning Show which plays host to the second round of the 2007 Time Attack series. Discounted entry tickets are available for members at £12.50 - and will be sent recorded delivery with your stand pass

Tracktime:

MLR has booked 10 x track sessions at Jap Tuning Show - the cost is £20 per session and can be booked online.

Show and Shine:

We have also requested 20 x Show and Shine entry forms for those who wish to enter the competition.

All can be booked now via the MLR Shop now. Or by calling 0845 12 LANCER (526237) Please see here for cancellation policy.

For further details about Time Attack and Jap Tuning Show visit www.timeattack.co.uk & www.japanesetuningshow.com

See less See more
#14 ·
the session time will be set by the show/Time Attack. They have not told what time it is yet, sorry. As soon as I know - you will. :D

#17 ·
pigeonchaser - if you want 2 sessions you need to book them direct with the show. We have only 10 session places, and these will be on the track at the same time. If you book 2 with us, you will loose out on 1 as you can't be out there twice at the same time. Sorry.

#19 ·
As with all show's, the MLR stand pass is for Evo's only.... it is actually part of the event, and is a display of Evo's.. Sorry (again) :)

#25 ·
Still gonna kick his ar5e Kev :coolsm:

It should be a good round as I am Told Andy Middlehurst will be driving Robbie Thorntons R32GTR, bit of a busmans holiday for the old touring car GTR vet.

Phil Bennet SHOULD be in the TEIN Subaru which we are yet to see go, Clive and the gang should be back on track with the yellow peril, the grid is full up this time unless anyone has any breakages between now and then.

I got my car back today with a new cage and a few bits and bobs done, need to change the gearbox, all the glass for plexi, lose some weight out of it which means taking the trim out as it still runs all the original door cards etc.

Had my turbo fixed by welding an elbow on the ****er so it shouldnt blow off!

Lots to do, so little time

Rob

Oh and did I mention kicking Simons Ar5e :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.