Lancer Register Forum banner

Bye bye Maggie

22K views 234 replies 59 participants last post by  EV0BEE 
#1 ·
#9 ·
She gave the working man a chance to own their own home and weaned people off being addicted to the state benefits system giving them their own independence. Something of which Labour has been trying to reverse for the last 15+ years either by creating public sector jobs and not industry or making the welfare state control every aspect of people's lives.

Whether you loved her or hated her you can't deny she transformed Britain into something that for a short while at least was respected all over the world.

#26 ·
She then put 8 million on the dole and put interest rates up so much that the very same working class people couldn't afford to pay for there houses, forcing them to sell up to to Tory property speculators.
She sold off the nationalised industry's to so called first time share holders. Who owns these company's now, and who's paying the price for the dependence on foreign energy. All our once great industry's were destroyed by her and her kind so that money grabbing Tory supporters got even more rich.
I live in the northeast of England and this region still bares the scars of what she did.
She won't be missed here

#14 ·
Like her or hate her, she did way more good and tried harder for our country than any of the so called "men" who followed her.
We all fancy ourselves as politicians at times, shouting about what we would do if we were in charge, but we are not and being PM is a thankless task. She may have made mistakes when in power, but look at the doyles and retards that came since.
The country is worse now than it has ever been!
So whilst I was never a fan, I am not going to stoop so low as to make comments that are disparaging in her passing. If you can't say anything dignified, say nothing at all.
Those of you that have or do, shame that you display yourselves like this.

There is nothing positive about death unless it is to the likes of kiddie fiddlers, granny bashers and the Mick Philpotts of this world.

#17 · (Edited)
So whilst I was never a fan, I am not going to stoop so low as to make comments that are disparaging in her passing. If you can't say anything dignified, say nothing at all.
Those of you that have or do, shame that you display yourselves like this.

There is nothing positive about death unless it is to the likes of kiddie fiddlers, granny bashers and the Mick Philpotts of this world.
she was a witch!
so having some balls to speak out is needed instead of saying nothing at all &/or being a sheep & being brainwashed so all the cover ups/corruption (hilsborough JFT96), child molestorers (jimmy saville), child killers (ted heath) etc etc can carry on?,
she was in the middle of the lot!!!

so as many thousands have been singing for ages:-
"were all gona have a party, when maggie thatcher dies"

& why this state funeral thats been in place for ages?
the first prime minister since winston churchill? WTF!
it will be a public street party more like,
with not enough troops to stop some dancing on her grave!

#30 ·
Maggie and Reagan are the two people responsible for the state that the world is in right now. Simply put, the two of them in their respective countries deregulated the money markets (the big bang in this country) which lead to exotic things like derivitaves and the likes which brought about the crash of 2008 leading to the depression were now in.

If you've lost your job recently because of falling orders or your company has gone to the wall for similar reasons, you can thank Maggie and co for that.

#32 ·
RIP

she was a strong, decisive, ballsy politician, with a damn sight more integrity than anything that has come since.
i have a lot of respect for her, i might not of been old enough to understand when she was PM, however looking back i may not have agreed with all of her policies, but our current bunch of damp spineless politicians can learn a hell of a lot of her.

A fine lady and a national icon.

you can thank Maggie and co for that.

yet numerous successive governments never thought to change things...

#33 ·
I reckon in 100 years time there will still be hordes of losers blaming their lack of success in life on Maggie. Possibly even 200.

Jesus, no wonder the country is in the state its in with when it is populated by ****less people who wallow in self pity and blame the rest of the world for it. Its the bank's fault. Its the 'rich' people's fault. Its the government's fault. Its a Tory politician's fault who has been out of power for well over two decades. It's all a ****in conspiracy to keep the poor man down. :yawn:

#35 ·
I reckon in 100 years time there will still be hordes of losers blaming their lack of success in life on Maggie. Possibly even 200.

Jesus, no wonder the country is in the state its in with when it is populated by ****less people who wallow in self pity and blame the rest of the world for it. Its the bank's fault. Its the 'rich' people's fault. Its the government's fault. Its a Tory politician's fault who has been out of power for well over two decades. It's all a ****in conspiracy to keep the poor man down. :yawn:
Oh, so lets just completely ignore the facts why not.

Would you be saying similar to someone who was a rape victim? There are similarities that can be drawn, the difference being is that I'm talking about financial rape.

#44 ·
Did you know that she used MI5 to infiltrate his union. Now, I don't know about you but that seems insane that a sitting prime minister would use the secret services to undermine a legitimate cause of the coalminers, that cause being loosing your bloody job!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.