The Mitsubishi Lancer Register, at its own discretion, may bar registration from any specific email service or ISP.
Any message posted on our forum expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of Mitsubishi Lancer Register.
This forum uses moderators and administrators to monitor the content and appearance of messages posted in our forums. However, considering the realtime nature of this bulletin board,
it is impossible for us to monitor or review every message. Therefore, you agree that neither the MLR Forum, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held responsible
for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted in them.
You agree that you will not use our forum to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful,
harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you, this forum or the
Mitsubishi Lancer Register website. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate on this forum.
We have the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email
[email protected] Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a
manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
The MLR reserves the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your
messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless the MLR with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your message(s).
In the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you, the MLR reserves the right to reveal your identity and any other information we may know
Due to the recent incidents involving the site with respect to moderation and banning of individuals etc it has been decided to publicise the following forum guidelines to give
a guide to the, until now, unwritten rules, that moderators use when editing/deleting threads.
Firstly, if you have a post that is moved/edited/deleted etc you will ALWAYS get a PM from the moderator who edited/deleted the post explaining the reasoning behind the
edit/delete and referring you back to these guidelines.
When will my thread be edited/deleted?
Your thread or post will be deleted if it contains
- Pornography, links to Pornography or links to other inappropriate sites. This site is accessible to people of all ages and there are plenty of other means to get access to
inappropriate sites if you really want to.
- Xenophobia, racism or personal abuse. This forum is not the place for these sorts of discussions. See also Banning of Individuals
- Deliberately inciting a flame war within this or any other forum.
- Deliberately advertising or sale of illegal material. Fairly obvious this one.
- Anything invasive of a person's privacy.
Your thread or post may be edited or deleted if it contains
- Swearing and offensive words including offensive words embedded in images. Again, children access the site and appropriate parts of posts/threads will be edited to
remove the offending words/images. If this is not possible then the offending post/thread will be deleted.
- Spam or any other form of unauthorised advertising. This includes unauthorised posts of a commercial nature.
- Flagrant disregard for the interests of the community(anti community spirit).
- Any copyright-infringing material (either text or graphic). Again, the relevant part of the thread/post will be edited. If this is not possible then the thread will be deleted.
- When the thread contains any material that is deemed 'potentially libellous' in the eyes of the moderator editing/deleting the thread i.e. anything that can be considered
damaging to a company or individual that cannot be proven by facts. If the moderator believes that the post/thread to be potentially libellous then it will be removed and advice sought
from the individual poster to try and obtain the facts and reasons behind the post. If suitable facts and reasons are given then the post will be reinstated.
When will I be banned from the site?
Banning of individuals from the site is not something that the moderators wish to resort to without good reason. A person will be banned from the site if that person repeatedly and
blatantly ignores these forum guidelines. In the first instance, a warning of their conduct will be issued and their future posts will be monitored closely. If the person then continues
to ignore the warning and post material contradicting these guidelines then the person will have their account suspended from the forum for 1 week. If the person then returns and continues
again, they will be permanently banned from the MLR website.