PDA

View Full Version : NASTY EVO!

Stephen
09-02-2001, 20:38
A good freind of mine has a body shop and today has been asked to carry out jobs to a customers E6 Mak which defy belief! The car is Blue, the customer thinks the car looks to aggressive and requires the following changes,
1.Remove rear spoiler and replace with smaller item (no particular preferance!)
2.Colour code Enkel Wheels in blue to match the car (niiiiiice!)
3.Re-paint Red Brembo calipers in.....wait for it..Subaru Sonic blue! That paint should last ages with all that heat in them.
4.Blue tint in all windows. Very Max power !
But this is my most favorite one.....
5.Blue neon strip lights under the sills, switch to be located on dash.
The guy says he is sick of all the looks the car gets!!! Stu has the Red Mak (same as Kevs)and its braking his heart, I thought he was winding me up till i saw the thing in bits with written instruction on the passenger seat. People like this dont deserve nice things!
Look out for the Pimp machine around Bolton W## EVO (Warrender supplied.)

RS Pilot
09-02-2001, 21:16
Don't forget to post a piccy when all these discreet mods have been carried out [img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle ><!--e13-->

Heave Ho Six
10-02-2001, 00:06
But how is the bloke going to drive it with his Straight Jacket on?
Can't someone just tell him that the taste police came around and confiscated his car?

All EVO Fans
10-02-2001, 01:22
We all think you are very f**King sad, so go buy a scooby.

shorty
10-02-2001, 11:40
I just love stories like this !!!
I can understand putting on a full body kit to make the car even meaner,but removal of the ironing board,sacrilage.where else could you lay your tools and coffee cup when polishing the car !!!
Must admit thought about colour coding my wheels to match my eyes,a yellow mustard colour,after the night before.
Perhaps it will catch on? red mak red neon.watch out for the red light district hitting your area soon.
I'm sure it will be on the front cover of max power ,fast car and revs,all of which I read,one at a time though.

cheers

Paul s

victor
10-02-2001, 23:06
Tell him to do the job properly and swop the engine with a proton.

Blowdog
10-02-2001, 23:37
He should be burned at the stake!

Cem

Mr Mime
12-02-2001, 08:38
What a waste of dosh ! With the money he's gonna blow on destroying the
looks of a great car, he could have it modded to have brutal performance.

But if he's happy........

-Mr Mime

Daryl
12-02-2001, 11:14
Interesting comment from Victor! I was watching some rallying from Malaysia the other day and a Proton won! It beat an Evo 3, 4 and 6. The interesting thing was that it was clearly an Evo 5, presumably made under licence. It would certainly make an interesting grey import and you might get cheap insurance [img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/biggrin1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle ><!--e13-->

Heave Ho Six
12-02-2001, 13:41
Proton Wira/Persona are the Evo clones.
They have been since the Evo 1.

chunky
12-02-2001, 17:50
Same as the Carisma Evo 6 that appears at European rallies, it's got about as much to do with a Carisma as this keyboard I'm typing on!