PDA

View Full Version : Parts info. required for inclusion on this site

Heave Ho Six
22-01-2001, 17:37
I have volunteered (doh!) to produce a list of parts/servicing data for inclusion on this site for all Lancer Turbos/Evo's.
Could anybody who has fitted any after market items please send me the following details so we can all share in the knowledge!

Information required on your after market items:
Car model
Make, Item Description and amp; Specification (e.g. Magnex, full exhaust system (from turbo back), 3 )
Part Number
Supplier and amp; Price
How you rate the item out of 5 (1 terrible, 5 excellent)
Any comments, good or bad or any items to note about fitting, any provable performance gains etc.

If you have multiple items fitted to your car then please list all the parts seperately. Please only list items that you have fitted or had fitted to your own car at some stage. 'Hear say' is not wanted.
Please don't think that if you have used an item and it was rubbish that its not worth mentioning.
In fact it is probably more important that the bad products are listed to make sure no one else wastes their money on them.

Please send your responses to <a href|EQU| mailto:lancerinfo@booker.plus.com >lancerinfo@booker.plus.com</a><!--url--> or ICQ me or post on this thread.

Please lend your support to this so we end up with a good resource on this site for anybody to refer to.

Cheers