PDA

View Full Version : I am king scooby nutcase, I Kiss You!

IMPREZA-P1
12-11-2000, 17:24
Greetings from Turkey, P1 beats Evo every time!!!

I thought you would want to see what I look like and what I drive (Scooby|EQU|THE BEST! Evo|EQU|POO!)
http://henson.com/muppetworkshop/images/wshop_characters_photo_gonzo.jpg
Me about to leave the house to go faster in my Subaru Impreza Turbo (faster than ALL Evos!)

http://www.gamespot.co.uk/pix/1998/04/568.jpg
My Subaru, as you can see it is full 555-spec rally evo-beating bestest car in planet!

Don't even bother trying to tell me that Evo is better than Impreza (better than Evos!), I and the whole of the world know is not true.

I have to go now, the doctor is here to see me.

DaveT-S
12-11-2000, 18:24
I've just popped over from Scoobynet to say Hi to Evo owners and what should I be confronted with but the above. You may be aware we we had a number of visitations from a certain P1 WR from Turkey on Scoobynet who came on and kept asking a succession of mindless unanswerable questions - ask Blowdog (HI Blowdog!!). Webbie locked him out in the end.

If this is the same person don't rise to the bait - ignore him!!

Oh Oh - read the older posts - just realised he's been wreaking havoc here for some while!!
My sympathies!!

Blowdog
13-11-2000, 10:06
LOL
Hi Dave,

Yeah he has been at it for some time here also. Thing is, they werent so forgiving here http://www.ltregister.com/graphics/TooHappy.gif <!--e13-->
Seems that he expects a panning every time he posts now http://www.ltregister.com/graphics/Happy.gif <!--e1-->

Cem

Mulder
13-11-2000, 10:44
God this guys a plank!

Mr Mime
13-11-2000, 11:13
He's exceeded my expectations by appearing as Gonzo. I was sure he'd look like fozzy bear.
Mind you the shape of the nose will match the shoes out there.

Definitely a fruitcake though, by his own admission no less !

-Mr Mime

Peely
13-11-2000, 17:54
Come on, somebody's having a 'Llaaaarrrff' aren't they.

Very good though, made me laugh anyway.

redfive
13-11-2000, 20:00
what a dip**** !!!

0898 606060
14-11-2000, 14:46
with a nose like that he can muff dive me any time,BUT NOT IN AN IMPREZA.

Animal the Gonzo eat
15-11-2000, 00:30
I t would be great to be able to ban a knob like P1 ,dispite having a laugh at it sometimes.
I say It cause Im not too sure of gender.I would guess that it dresses in trousers during the day ,and then mascarades in a skirt during the evenings.
Thus perhaps misguides its thoughts .
perhaps It drives a scoob during the day and an Evo on the evenings.
confusing itself .
Now I have known a few ladies who wish they had a knob.Just too see what it would feel like.
Perhaps p1 is a Transcoobual,who just can,t commit to a knob.
Role playing is ok p1 ,but at the end of the day ,you will eventually have to have the change .
To have the dangly bits ,you will have to live in the real world,and not fuss and about the fact you are not a real man.
Its all down to misguided thoughts.
When you actually realise you wish to commit then i,m sure you will be satisfied with in yourself.
play station activity is not healthy for a young person,you should concentrate on netball,rounders.and when you decide on the change then perhaps foot ball ,cricket may be of use to you.
But untill that time It would be very gracious not to be such a prick.
Your nose is too big {animal is better than gonzo]I ate another sti tonight just for the hell of it.

Animal

Evo4Jon
17-11-2000, 00:52
The Turkey stuffing Loon got it wrong

EVO|EQU|THE BEST!!! SCOOBY|EQU| POO !!!

Nah nah ni nah nah

Oh god ....I'm getting as bad as him !!

Buzzzzz Peep peep Boing Whoof % and amp;$^$%(^)(*

Any Idea where I can buy some lovely yellow shoes ?

;o)

GCollier
17-11-2000, 12:31
I think you've been had with this thread. I've been a scoobynet subscriber for a long time, and see a lot of P1-WR's threads under different pseudonymns, and some on this board as well. The spelling and grammar on this thread are different to the others - I'm 99% sure that this is someone impersonating P1-WR - and that IS sad.

Mr Mime
17-11-2000, 14:42
If it is an imposter, they have his 'pigeon English ' down to a tee !

rs|PLS|pilot
18-11-2000, 12:40
Of course this is an imposter, the spelling and grammar is far too good to be the real IMPREZA-P1.

It's a shame we don't need to register to post messages anymore - I presume I could post a message as any of you guys (and girls) now.

Cheers,

Mark

rs|PLS|pilot
18-11-2000, 12:52
Yes you could.
I think logging in as I do with e-mail account should be put back into place .then your Id will come up.

cheers

Paul s

chunky
18-11-2000, 16:44
I can't beleive that some of you actually thought this was from the real IMPREZA-P1 http://www.ltregister.com/graphics/Happy.gif <!--e1--> Even taking the p.i.s.s I couldn't be as moronic as him.

Call me sad or whatever, but it seemed like a good idea at the time (after 2 or 3 Grolsch mind ye). We haven't heard from him since anyway http://www.ltregister.com/graphics/TooHappy.gif <!--e13-->

Glad some of you found the humour in it!

Peely
18-11-2000, 18:12
Nice one Chunky!!

I said someone was having a laugh.

There are some gullible people around are'nt there!

rs pilot
19-11-2000, 16:55
I kinda thought it would be you Gordon - I could see who ever did it had gone to the trouble of putting a pic of Gonzo in the Scooby's window!!

Although I almost pi55ed myself when I first read it, I would still prefer it if we had to sign in before posting.

Mark (or is it Shorty again?)

RS Pilot
07-01-2002, 21:15
BTTT :D

Ryan
07-01-2002, 21:20
?

oli goon
08-01-2002, 09:35
this thread made i laugh, it's a shame we don't get much in the way of muppet threads these days. i s'pose thats what you get for making everyone register.

remember brian the baptist??????

AndyF_RSX
08-01-2002, 09:48
Was that the car price one that got completely out of hand with everyone threatening everyone else and saying how hard they all were.....
Absolute classic. Just dug it up via the search function. Look for Brian the Baptist in Cars For Sale and then look at the thread started by johng. Shame that HH6 had to close it :D

Andy

SHORTY [paul s]
08-01-2002, 10:56
Gees,he's back ,who left the back door open.A good statistic for u ,Turkey has one of the largest majority of homosexual behaviour in europe. get my meaning.
Had a lot of worse drivvel that I can muster up from P1 in the past ,he's great for venting sheer mindless bad language at AND YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT and not get banned.
Good for a laugh but a complete knob,probobly sticking up someblokes arse as we speak.
Let the flood gates open !!!!......

Big Evo
08-01-2002, 11:09
Did someone at scoobynet leave the back door open and the muppets escaped? :)

white II
08-01-2002, 12:24
I found brian the baptist on the tt forum many months ago, after seeing him here

He started a thread about the value of peoples houses and his was some rundown semi - not quite the million pound mansion he mentioned here. Appreciate it may have been another brian the baptist but i thought it could well be him for some reason I forget now. wishful thinking maybe?

He was the only real jerk off I have seen on this site.
Great thread chunky. We need more humour

Charlie
08-01-2002, 13:29
Don`t get me going about the turks.

It would`nt surprise me if that was their attitude. Then again they`re a third world country don`t even think they`d be driving around in Scoobys.

alex
09-01-2002, 10:01
Charlie,

The Turks have a totally different culture. They are more direct people (especially when provoked) but
I assure you their attitude overall is no better nor worse than that of any others. They are quite nice
people if you get to know them. We wouldn't like to make this forum look like a racist one, would we ? :)

fanatic
09-01-2002, 15:27
Well i do not think much of the Turk's especially the young BUM BANDIT'S ,i did a 6 month tour in Cyprus on the Greek/Turk border.........we had to go out on farmer patrol's because the young BUM BANDIT Turkish conscript's were grabbing the Cypriat farmer's and entertaining themselve's with them.
In Turkey women are for babie's men are for pleasure.......................................SAY NO MORE!

white II
09-01-2002, 15:33
it must be said thath the general attitude to women there is very poor and disrespectful

Pondy (AndyH)
09-01-2002, 15:40
it is in my house too!

Mark5
09-01-2002, 15:42
I wonder what made Rod sing about young Turks bit of an eye opener there then :)