:d

peeler
16-06-2011, 18:46
Looking good :smthumbup

See you all there

turbocorsa1983
16-06-2011, 18:49
3rd to run :eek:

was hoping to see some experienced people show me how to do it first!!:mhihi: :smthumbup

see you all there.

MSR
16-06-2011, 18:59
I am class C!

corky_79
16-06-2011, 19:05
I just hope Mike doesn't overtake me in the Atom :crackup:

mechell
16-06-2011, 19:06
I am class C!

No need for the '!' it's easily changeable.. and has been on the runners list for ages as ? I took a gamble and got it wrong... sorry!

MSR
16-06-2011, 19:08
No need for the '!' it's easily changeable.. and has been on the runners list for ages as ? I took a gamble and got it wrong... sorry!

No problem:D thanks

mechell
16-06-2011, 19:11
No problem:D thanks

There ya go :D all changed now

Cupra r
16-06-2011, 19:27
24 thats good, at least i'll be able to watch a few runs

kenny1
16-06-2011, 19:34
Changed my mind...Markmec for the win!:)

corky_79
16-06-2011, 19:34
And I will be in the top 10.

Twice during the day :crackup:

Cupra r
16-06-2011, 19:36
i wont:lol:

markmec
16-06-2011, 20:59
Blimey the runners list is up, and I didnt have to ask for it this time!! :eek: :handsup:

:lol:

Looking forward to it. :D

:smthumbup

plip1953
16-06-2011, 21:09
My money is on Knoxville in Class B:D

markmec
16-06-2011, 21:10
I dont think so, the grip from those 1b tyres will scare the crap out of him!!

:crackup:

corky_79
16-06-2011, 21:11

I think he will do well, but I think someone in his old car is going to win class B.

Depends how well setup the car is that Gav is using, but Peelers, Hopsky1's and John@evobreakers have very good cars.

Goginawa
16-06-2011, 21:12
I thought rich @ RG gave up sprints,good luck mate,nice to see few more SE members on there

corky_79
16-06-2011, 21:13

I dont think so, the grip from those 1b tyres will scare the crap out of him!!

kenny1
16-06-2011, 21:29

If the car he is using is really standard then I doubt it. If it has a remap then yes...he will fly. But standard BHP Evos are sooooooooooo slow. He got beat by Northy at Silverstone by a second in his standard 1 with R888s on, and Northy said there wasn't much in the cars in a straight line.

He would also have to out drive Peeler and John at Evobreakers by a fair margin to beat them!

Second thoughts...

That's Gav for the win then.:mhihi::handsup::utahere:

Blood Speed
16-06-2011, 21:54
Changed my mind...Markmec for the win!:)

Taken you all eve to make that choice, :idea: out of a mas sum of three.:eek:
Yes and before you come back you mean the overall win.:handsup:

But what's happened to class D, a sign of things to come i think.
Good to see that A is getting more popular, its like a completely new entry list.

corky_79
16-06-2011, 21:59
I still think Baz25 is going to be the one to watch overall.

Good driver and a mega car.

KNOXVILLE
16-06-2011, 22:11
Our car is a class A car running 888s putting it in B. If it rains we'll swap back to t1r's in class A. Looking forward to it.

plip1953
16-06-2011, 22:19
Hope it rains then - then we can see how many seconds you beat Corky by:crackup:

D2
16-06-2011, 22:23
Have fun lads!... I'll be watching the live timing wishing i was there! :(

kenny1
16-06-2011, 22:25
Taken you all eve to make that choice, :idea: out of a mas sum of three.:eek:
Yes and before you come back you mean the overall win.:handsup:

But what's happened to class D, a sign of things to come i think.
Good to see that A is getting more popular, its like a completely new entry list.

I said the other day I reckon RG will win, but it looks like a heavy road car....Baz25 may well take the FTD for all I know, he is rapid. So Markmec, with the amount of failures he has is nowhere a dead cert. Hardly an obvious choice is it? ...nor "worked out". And it's not a mass sum of 3 when you have other contenders like Blacky.

And can you be a bit more positive. Gets boring this "sign of things to come" negativity. Leave that to Northy:lol: Class D is quiet as I can't make it, Neverman is sprinting in Doune, and Jamie...maybe he's busy but it is a long way for me and even further for him. I'm sure class D will be packed out at Oulton, Snet and Teesside.:smthumbup

Blood Speed
16-06-2011, 22:46
No kenny i wasn't being negative, just that maybe things are changing around a bit and good to see some new names class A ect and just hope it continues.

After my Ring/Spa trip i can ill afford to drive over 200 miles to Lid but am keeping the numbers up and was only going as was bringing a mate to enter class G and now he can't make it.

As for who's gona win i think the weather could play a part in that.
Hope it is wet i may have 40to1 chance myself.:D

corky_79
16-06-2011, 22:51
Hope it rains then - then we can see how many seconds you beat Corky by:crackup:

If I beat him can I pilot the beast at one round dad?

kenny1
16-06-2011, 22:53
No kenny i wasn't being negative, just that maybe things are changing around a bit and good to see some new names class A ect and just hope it continues.

After my Ring/Spa trip i can ill afford to drive over 200 miles to Lid but am keeping the numbers up and was only going as was bringing a mate to enter class G and now he can't make it.

As for who's gona win i think the weather could play a part in that.
Hope it is wet i may have 40to1 chance myself.:D

There's also "Old School". Hans't he got a mega Lightweight 2 with loads of power?

For me, any of these could take the FTD:

Marmec (if his car stays together)
RG (he's been known to win before)
Old School (presuming his car is big spec?)
Evobreakers (if he gets the race fuel in)
Peeler (that car flies)
Blacky (I think his car is well setup now and he can drive well)

Should be interesting. I don't know many of the others so there could well be some surprises. It will be nice to see some different names in the top 3 instead of the usual ones which does get a bit boring.

peeler
17-06-2011, 06:17
Really looking forward to this, I'm on my way now !!!

As said Allan there is a few class D'ers who just can't make this one for one reason or another.

Markmec should do well hopefully he's ironed out his problems now, the track looks like a big power track only from the ariel view I can see, maybe it's not ??!!

What ever it will be a great day I'm sure regardless :smthumbup

_OldSchool_
17-06-2011, 07:23
There's also "Old School". Hans't he got a mega Lightweight 2 with loads of power?

For me, any of these could take the FTD:

Marmec (if his car stays together)
RG (he's been known to win before)
Old School (presuming his car is big spec?)
Evobreakers (if he gets the race fuel in)
Peeler (that car flies)
Blacky (I think his car is well setup now and he can drive well)

Should be interesting. I don't know many of the others so there could well be some surprises. It will be nice to see some different names in the top 3 instead of the usual ones which does get a bit boring.

Not mega power at all, only has a grand total of 20miles on the new engine :eek:, only got running this week but really wanted to come to Lydden, first lap will be my first time driving it, only getting MOT'd today :lol:

Really looking forward to it regardless, hope it stays dry :)

kenny1
17-06-2011, 08:05

Bully!:lol:

peeler
17-06-2011, 08:31
Not mega power at all, only has a grand total of 20miles on the new engine :eek:, only got running this week but really wanted to come to Lydden, first lap will be my first time driving it, only getting MOT'd today :lol:

Really looking forward to it regardless, hope it stays dry :)

Said it before can't wait to see this car in the flesh, one of my all time fav Evo's, looks stunning in all the pics

_OldSchool_
17-06-2011, 08:41

AMS GT35r..... mapped on running in power at the mo really, its not even breaking a sweat --- yet :)

Said it before can't wait to see this car in the flesh, one of my all time fav Evo's, looks stunning in all the pics

Cheers Steve, be good to finally meet you ay! Really looking forward to having a little blast. I saw your new toy....tasty is not the word :coolsm:

thetyrant
17-06-2011, 09:58
Looks like a good turnout :D .....still tempted to get up and set off at 4am tomorrow and drive the 368miles down there, do a few laps and then drive 368miles home!...not sure i can bring myself to do it though :)...hmmm

Ian

kenny1
17-06-2011, 10:08
Looks like a good turnout :D .....still tempted to get up and set off at 4am tomorrow and drive the 368miles down there, do a few laps and then drive 368miles home!...not sure i can bring myself to do it though :)...hmmm

Ian

Me too!:eek:

corky_79
17-06-2011, 10:22
Make sure you all bring your original MOT certificates or it could be a very long wasted journey :eek:

Baz25
17-06-2011, 10:26

Ian

And your the one that talked me into it :goingmad::crackup:
Get yourself there mate :smthumbup

Corky- thanks for the confidence mate, now the pressure is on :naughty::D

thetyrant
17-06-2011, 10:40
And your the one that talked me into it :goingmad::crackup:
Get yourself there mate :smthumbup

Corky- thanks for the confidence mate, now the pressure is on :naughty::D

Hehe i know Baz its a nightmare! :mhihi:

Ian

Baz25
17-06-2011, 10:49
Hehe i know Baz its a nightmare! :mhihi:

Ian

Now I've got a nightmare! No bloody tyre support n I don't have any spare wheels other than my good road wheels :wallbang:

corky_79
17-06-2011, 10:57
Just use them mate.

The curbs there are too savage to ride anyway by all accounts so your wheels should be fine

4G63EvO
17-06-2011, 11:04
All the very best guys, will be looking at the live timing.

Jon.

Tom@AutoTorque
17-06-2011, 11:09
Now I've got a nightmare! No bloody tyre support n I don't have any spare wheels other than my good road wheels :wallbang:

What do you need? A set of 17" rims to use?

Uzibat
17-06-2011, 11:11
Not running tomorrow but looking forward to coming along and watching the fun. And trying to blag a few passenger laps in the morning too (hint hint. Pretty please). :D

Baz25
17-06-2011, 11:35
What do you need? A set of 17" rims to use?

Just a set of 18" rims.
I've got 2 sets of Tyres crap set for practice and good set for timed runs which I normally get changed at the event as I only have 1 set of rims.
I'll just have to run my good Tyres all day but somehow have to get them changed over today.

Thanks for the offer tho mate. :smthumbup

Evo3boy
17-06-2011, 11:53
Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Im so gutted I couldnt get my MOT done till 9am tomorrow, otherwise I would've been running :wallbang: But I may still get down to watch afterwards.... Once its passed :mhihi:

May see you all there, good luck to all the locals I know!!

Chris

John@EvoBreakers
17-06-2011, 12:27

Im so gutted I couldnt get my MOT done till 9am tomorrow, otherwise I would've been running :wallbang: But I may still get down to watch afterwards.... Once its passed :mhihi:

Chris

I can lend you my MOT of you like :)

Lee5 is blind as a bat anyway :)

Rich@RGMotorsport
17-06-2011, 13:03

Chris

i can probably get it mot'd today...

Evo3boy
17-06-2011, 13:07
i can probably get it mot'd today...

Thanks Rich for the offer, only reason im getting it done tomorrow is because im at work, though im not doing much as im on my phone on the Mlr :crackup::crackup:

Many thanks though :smthumbup

Chris

Evo3boy
17-06-2011, 13:09

Ha ha

No Comment on that one dont want to upset Lee, case I need a map any time soon :crackup:

Beetle3501
17-06-2011, 13:28

Ian

Ian, leave now and BB for the night! ;)

thetyrant
17-06-2011, 13:40
Ian, leave now and BB for the night! ;)

Thats was the plan originally but now im not be able to get away from here until late tpngiht so would better to just have a mega early start, not looking likely though which is a shame as lookign forward to first sprint in the mazda :)

Ian

Tom@AutoTorque
17-06-2011, 15:14
Just a set of 18" rims.
I've got 2 sets of Tyres crap set for practice and good set for timed runs which I normally get changed at the event as I only have 1 set of rims.
I'll just have to run my good Tyres all day but somehow have to get them changed over today.

Thanks for the offer tho mate. :smthumbup

I've got a set of 18s here if you want me to bring them for you to use?

Beetle3501
17-06-2011, 18:02
Anyone got a spare crash helmet?
I had 2 and lent them out at track days and have not got them back!!

turbocorsa1983
17-06-2011, 18:33
Anyone got a spare crash helmet?
I had 2 and lent them out at track days and have not got them back!!

havent got a spare one ryan, but you can borrow mine between runs if ya like.:smthumbup

Beetle3501
17-06-2011, 18:55
havent got a spare one ryan, but you can borrow mine between runs if ya like.:smthumbup

Thanks, will see I might be able to get one!
If this rain doesn't stop I will need paddles not a crash helmet!! :cry:

kenny1
17-06-2011, 19:26
Thanks, will see I might be able to get one!
If this rain doesn't stop I will need paddles not a crash helmet!! :cry:

Severe weather warnings for tonight!:eek:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html

Twill be ok tomorrow though:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_weather.html

KenX
17-06-2011, 20:22

Never even asked for mine.............

K
17-06-2011, 20:26
Severe weather warnings for tonight!:eek:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html

Twill be ok tomorrow though:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_weather.html

More rain here at the moment than at the f1 in Canada last week!

kenny1
17-06-2011, 20:31
More rain here at the moment than at the f1 in Canada last week!

If it stays like that Gav will be putting the T1-Rs on and going into class A.

Poor Corky:lol:

Cupra r
17-06-2011, 20:40
If it stays like that Gav will be putting the T1-Rs on and going into class A.

Poor Corky:lol:

poor all class a runners :smthumbup

Baz25
17-06-2011, 22:03
I've got a set of 18s here if you want me to bring them for you to use?

Thanks for the offer mate, I've just arrived at the b&b now and have wheels sorted now. Thanks tho mate, much appreciated :smthumbup