PDA

View Full Version : advice for a first time sprinter?

Cupra r
04-05-2011, 19:07
As above really, ive done about 10 track days but only in front wheel driven cars, never driven the evo on track so not sure what to expect or what i need? any hints and pointers from those who have done the sprints and what your experience was of the day.

Only asking as i sold my seat arosa track car and using the evo now:confused:

markmec
04-05-2011, 19:14
Just get out an enjoy it mate, better than a track day because of the clock.. :D

Be good to see some new people at the sprints!!

:smthumbup

As above really, ive done about 10 track days but only in front wheel driven cars, never driven the evo on track so not sure what to expect or what i need? any hints and pointers from those who have done the sprints and what your experience was of the day.

Only asking as i sold my seat arosa track car and using the evo now:confused:

KenX
04-05-2011, 20:16
Loved my first sprint at Castle Combe! Much preferred it to track days, track to yourself, no numptys in the way and a competitive edge to boot! Just wish I could've beaten Corky..... LOL Lydden not far from you, may go myself!

Cupra r
04-05-2011, 20:32
quite tempted by lydden, do i need to by anything special like a decent bucket seat or do you think the standard 6 ones will be ok?

markmec
04-05-2011, 20:33
You will be fine mate. Just a seat belt and a crash helmet and go for it! :lol:

:smthumbup

quite tempted by lydden, do i need to by anything special like a decent bucket seat or do you think the standard 6 ones will be ok?