PDA

View Full Version : Evo IX FQ-360 MR No.97 - Anyone looked at this car?

koenraadr
29-12-2009, 23:51
http://www.eddiewright.co.uk/UsedDetail.aspx?VehicleId=6716402

looked at this car today. How many people have walked away from this car? It looked like it had been dunked in water from all the rusty bits under the hood. And apart from the resprayed rear bumper and only one service in 2 years (5k miles).... so no Mitsubishi warranty it looks fab.....

It's not been crashed, and it's got the standard non MR, Recaro embossed seats. There may be a bargin to be had for a cash buyer as they've had it since early (11th) November.....

dinoevo8
30-12-2009, 00:00
no wonder why it has been ther for a while,did ask them if they want my car as a PX and they said they'll call back,well that was four weeks ago and i am still waiting for their call,well not really ,looks nice though

koenraadr
30-12-2009, 00:10
I did offer my car as a trade in, but the offer was so low I may as well buy from xtreme or similar........

dinoevo8
30-12-2009, 00:13
at least if you buy from extreme you now you will be looked after,which is my personnal experience,and you can always go back should something wrong happen

Revolution8
30-12-2009, 08:12
at least if you buy from extreme you now you will be looked after,which is my personnal experience,and you can always go back should something wrong happen

I called Xtreme the other week about one of their cars advertised for sale, they said they would call back. Heard no more and since bought another car.

marksmart
30-12-2009, 08:26
http://www.eddiewright.co.uk/UsedDetail.aspx?VehicleId=6716402

looked at this car today. How many people have walked away from this car? It looked like it had been dunked in water from all the rusty bits under the hood. And apart from the resprayed rear bumper and only one service in 2 years (5k miles).... so no Mitsubishi warranty it looks fab.....

It's not been crashed, and it's got the standard non MR, Recaro embossed seats. There may be a bargain to be had for a cash buyer as they've had it since early (11th) November.....

Nice cars the Evo 9 FQ360 MR's by HKS!!! I've got three mates who've each got one, and if there is an Evo should you have to pick one to leave in standard form then this would be it... they're quick, fast, handle well, looks awesome and it even has enough Carbon to even keep Raj turned on (well maybe just) Price wise it's not bad money, there are cheaper out there but not necessarily better the only issue I have with this particular car is it's colour.... go see a 9 MR in Gunmetal Grey and then you'll wonder why you even considered this one! :smthumbup

Good hunting mate....but if your looking around this sort of price check out the 1 of 4 ever made Pearl White Evo 9 FQ360 MR listed in the Cars for sale section.... now be warned I opened the link and seconds later I was nursing a semi...... seriously sexy piece of kit! :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

dinoevo8
30-12-2009, 14:23
I called Xtreme the other week about one of their cars advertised for sale, they said they would call back. Heard no more and since bought another car.

Shame,as I said my personal experiance was good so far,we' ll see if that will carry on

Raj_UK
31-12-2009, 13:22
enough Carbon to even keep Raj turned on (well maybe just)

is there enough carbon in the world for that ?

:p