PDA

View Full Version : Help, i think...

rexy
15-11-2009, 17:50
Hi there fellow MLR users :smthumbup

This is a first post looking for some info really on a few things, Im sorry if i have posted in the wrong section " bloody newbs"

So....

Im loooking at part ex'ing my impreza *my03* wrx against a evo 5 in white, the cars reg is R139 BKR the car has come from devon and looking at the history etc it would appear that a company called SVA imports in kent have imported the car/sold the car and also modified the car.

The first couple of questions would be to ask if anybody has either owned the car or heard/used SVA are they a quality garage?

The evo has a few little bits which need attention, nothing major but im being picky. It has full BC coilovers which look virtually new, full defi gauges with controller, hks mushroom filter and a hks dump valve ssq and an exhaust system again which look new alongside a greddy clutch apparenlty.

It drove well, with no knocks bangs etc, the lock to lock gave no strange noises pulled very well and very smoothly. I was expecting a little more kick from the turbo but it was still smooth like my impreza.

Im going to hunt around the site and do my homework on the evo5 just to stop posting stooooooopid questions and learn more about them.

But if anybody fancies throwing some advice my way please feel free to do so :D

Oh and dont hate me for owning a scooby lol :P