PDA

View Full Version : GX56OWC - anyone knows this car ????????

dinoevo8
12-11-2009, 19:15
GX56OWC

red evo 9 fq 320,does anyone know it ?

dinoevo8
12-11-2009, 21:38
Up??????

V2AAA
12-11-2009, 21:48
i reckon the owners on here hiding :mhihi:

a damaged and repaired 9 cant be worth 16k's can it?

dinoevo8
12-11-2009, 22:56
No,just interested to find out what kind of damage it was,that is all

evo 4 me
12-11-2009, 23:25

How do you know it's damaged?did you contact him to:)

Black Knight
13-11-2009, 05:50
No,just interested to find out what kind of damage it was,that is all

Enough to write it off a couple of years ago ,so £12 to £15,000 worth.
Was a nice car when I sold it.

evo 4 me
13-11-2009, 08:17
i was told it just had a new rear quater and the total cost of repair was £1600

V2AAA
13-11-2009, 08:24
he told me it was hpi clear, but did my own check, and it came up damaged

it has had paint on both doors,

and your saying rear end

if it was worth even 16k's when hit (which it should have been worth more)

then think the damage would have been a big deal more than 1600 quid

more like 6000 at least

dinoevo8
13-11-2009, 08:47
strange, i could swear he told me it costed him £1800 to fix it!

A12DY B
13-11-2009, 09:03
with the lies this bloke has been telling I would steer clear,

If its a cat d its definately needed more than £1800 worth of work,

as a guess, car was worth 16k

damage had to be near £9600 but thats over inflated insurance repair
normal repair about £6000
mates rates about £3000

but if he sourced parts himself etc he may of got it done cheap but why lie so much

Black Knight
13-11-2009, 09:06
The estimate using genuine parts was in excess of 12K, 2 months after I sold the car for 20K

A12DY B
13-11-2009, 09:10
60% of 20k is 12k so sounds about right,

hate to see how he repaired that for £1800

V2AAA
13-11-2009, 10:21
1800 just for filler and paint :mhihi:

RUSTI EVO
13-11-2009, 10:28
I was the first owner and sold it to Tony at Brighton Mitsi.

Shame it got bent later on as it was an absolutely superb car in its day.

evo 4 me
13-11-2009, 10:51
who do you guys use to do hpi checks ? and how much do they charge?

Black Knight
13-11-2009, 11:17

Me, As I am a dealer

evo 4 me
13-11-2009, 11:48
Me, As I am a dealer

Not drugs i hope:lol: So your the man to ask then;)

sikan
13-11-2009, 21:09

dinoevo8
13-11-2009, 21:52
fair enough about the comment which is now removed :confused:,but why lie to so many members here who wanted to expressed an interest in the car with a possibility to buy the car?AN hpi came back as cat d,trader said it was a defo nasty crash not just a minor bump,even ifthe parts are original ,i'm not saying they arenot ,everyone knows they cost fortune on these cars,if the pasrt was obtained through a braker than why lie??the truth will come out eventually ,anyway good luck to the chap and i wish him all the best
by the way , why did you remove the comment when it was a fair one ?

evo 4 me
13-11-2009, 22:38
fair enough about the comment which is now removed :confused:,but why lie to so many members here who wanted to expressed an interest in the car with a possibility to buy the car?AN hpi came back as cat d,trader said it was a defo nasty crash not just a minor bump,even ifthe parts are original ,i'm not saying they arenot ,everyone knows they cost fortune on these cars,if the pasrt was obtained through a braker than why lie??the truth will come out eventually ,anyway good luck to the chap and i wish him all the best
by the way , why did you remove the comment when it was a fair one ?

why what did it say and was it the owner of the car who said it?

dinoevo8
14-11-2009, 09:00
Right,i've got a feeling that this thread is going to turn in one of those that go into 100+ pages,so here it goes,this is what i've got ot my email inbox as a reply from a above member who has edited his comment,i'm sure many of you did as well,the below is whta i "copy & paste" from my inbox with MLR signature,i think it is a fair comment as i said in my previous post and i?m sure Sikan had a reason to delete/edit it but with the regards to the car i think it looks stunning and the fact that the seller welcomed the RAC or AA inspection is all great,but why tell couple of different stories to people interested in buying the car,as a seller surelly you'd think that something like that would put people off ?why say that a part was replaced by a local garage which was paid in cash so there won't be a recipt,once the garage was contacted the guy who works there can't remember the car and don't remember doing any work on ti at all.Yes,some people have been told by the seller that the car was bumped,but why not just say,yes it was bumped,no i don't know how big the damage was as i didn't deal with it as i bought the car as it is now with Cat D on the HPI and that is it !!is that really hard thing to say ????
as i said ,good luck mate wit hthe sale i really wanted to have a good luck at the car but it's not for me

P.S. Evo 4 me,i don't know if Sikan is the owner,you'll have to ask him that yourself mate

Here is the message that has just been posted:
hi guys has anyone actually been to view this car?
as i am always buying damaged evo and repairing them, it is highly unfair to make comments without viewing.
There are many critic's on the MLR no offence to the fellow members. i have read the advert seller has offered inspection for added peace of mind.
At the end of the day its a 2007 evo 9 with tasty goodies that i don't mind having on one of my evo's i very much doubt corners were cut when repaing the E9

if he is not a trader he does not even need to declare cat-d, case law "buyer be aware" it is the buyer duty to find out

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

bloke101
14-11-2009, 09:07
Right,i've got a feeling that this thread is going to turn in one of those that go into 100+ pages,so here it goes,this is what i've got ot my email inbox as a reply from a above member who has edited his comment,i'm sure many of you did as well,the below is whta i "copy & paste" from my inbox with MLR signature,i think it is a fair comment as i said in my previous post and i?m sure Sikan had a reason to delete/edit it but with the regards to the car i think it looks stunning and the fact that the seller welcomed the RAC or AA inspection is all great,but why tell couple of different stories to people interested in buying the car,as a seller surelly you'd think that something like that would put people off ?why say that a part was replaced by a local garage which was paid in cash so there won't be a recipt,once the garage was contacted the guy who works there can't remember the car and don't remember doing any work on ti at all.Yes,some people have been told by the seller that the car was bumped,but why not just say,yes it was bumped,no i don't know how big the damage was as i didn't deal with it as i bought the car as it is now with Cat D on the HPI and that is it !!is that really hard thing to say ????
as i said ,good luck mate wit hthe sale i really wanted to have a good luck at the car but it's not for me

P.S. Evo 4 me,i don't know if Sikan is the owner,you'll have to ask him that yourself mate

Here is the message that has just been posted:
hi guys has anyone actually been to view this car?
as i am always buying damaged evo and repairing them, it is highly unfair to make comments without viewing.
There are many critic's on the MLR no offence to the fellow members. i have read the advert seller has offered inspection for added peace of mind.
At the end of the day its a 2007 evo 9 with tasty goodies that i don't mind having on one of my evo's i very much doubt corners were cut when repaing the E9

if he is not a trader he does not even need to declare cat-d, case law "buyer be aware" it is the buyer duty to find out

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

law states dealers have to declare cars on the register.

evo 4 me
14-11-2009, 13:48
I just want to say thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread and to the origional poster as if it was not for you guys i may well have been the new owner of this evo by now.Now i know in the past members have got a hard time for speaking out about possible damaged cars and in doing so have been slated for trying to ruin a thread but i feel that its threads like these what make the MLR a good place as its saved me from buying a car that has had more damage than i was told about.Also it looks to me like SIKAN maybe the owner and as in there other posts on here they a looking to buy loads of evo parts such as wings,lights ect,also they had there car remapped to the same bhp.There does seem to be so many evo ix's that are dogs for sale at the moment as there has been at least 5 i have looked into and they have had hidden pasts.

dinoevo8
14-11-2009, 15:46
I just want to say thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread and to the origional poster as if it was not for you guys i may well have been the new owner of this evo by now.Now i know in the past members have got a hard time for speaking out about possible damaged cars and in doing so have been slated for trying to ruin a thread but i feel that its threads like these what make the MLR a good place as its saved me from buying a car that has had more damage than i was told about.Also it looks to me like SIKAN maybe the owner and as in there other posts on here they a looking to buy loads of evo parts such as wings,lights ect,also they had there car remapped to the same bhp.There does seem to be so many evo ix's that are dogs for sale at the moment as there has been at least 5 i have looked into and they have had hidden pasts.

Evo4me,you are absolutelly right mate,and i think many people are missing the point of having such a brilliant site/forum like this one,this is the whole point of it all,if i am going to spend any sort of money on a car like this a want to make sure it delivers,if i didn't start this thread i might have bought this car myself,the ,the lst thing i want now is to go down a race track 140 mph with rear wheel coming off just because the i didn't bother double checking the car's history,i got a son who i will be driving in the car and don't want any ****ups just because someone tried to smudge it over and flog me a potential death on wheels!!! It's my hard earned cash & my,or someone elses ,life.if someone doesn't undeerstand that than that is their fault,

cheers to everyone who have helped

evo 4 me
14-11-2009, 17:18
Evo4me,you are absolutelly right mate,and i think many people are missing the point of having such a brilliant site/forum like this one,this is the whole point of it all,if i am going to spend any sort of money on a car like this a want to make sure it delivers,if i didn't start this thread i might have bought this car myself,the ,the lst thing i want now is to go down a race track 140 mph with rear wheel coming off just because the i didn't bother double checking the car's history,i got a son who i will be driving in the car and don't want any ****ups just because someone tried to smudge it over and flog me a potential death on wheels!!! It's my hard earned cash & my,or someone elses ,life.if someone doesn't undeerstand that than that is their fault,

cheers to everyone who have helped

Same here as like my last evo ix will be a daily runner doing the school run with my 3 kids in and i like to know if the car is in any kind of collision that it will hold up as good as it was designed to and not fold in two.I have no problem with damaged cars if im told what damage has been done so i can make my own mind up and be it on my head if it goes wrong if i hit something but i don't think it fair when people will say anything just to get the price they want.There was a member on hear the other day who was selling a damaged repaired evo ix and fair play to the guy he did not try to hide it one bit and he priced the car to reflect its previous history,£11.5k i think it was.The other thing that pees me off about cars that are for sale like this is the fact that they don't care if you travel for hours to view the car that they know that they are not telling the whole truth about not giving a toss if you have to make arrangments for kids to be collected,looked after ect ect and not forgetting the travel costs.

sikan
14-11-2009, 18:21
hahaha:lol: your evo is a s**t box only made 360 on the rollers, there must be somthing wrong with it. ask one of your pals from the MLR as it seems they know to such about evo's :naughty:

GX56OWC

red evo 9 fq 320,does anyone know it ?

dinoevo8
14-11-2009, 18:31
it's not that i'm going to fall for the provocation big time but i do have to say that at least my evo is not made out few evo's :wallbang::lol:

good luck

sikan
14-11-2009, 18:43
how do you know your car might be a ringer super glued chassis number hahahah
if it's not recorded on hpi it doesn't mean it's never been damaged you plum
it's probably had an excellent repair job like mine e9
remember when you come to view my car you where dead happy with the repair job.
you had no money you just wanted a joy ride a just laughed in your face
when you asked me for my keys. you wanted to feel the difference between my 400
against your 360gsr with the little toy spoiler

it's not that i'm going to fall for the provocation big time but i do have to say that at least my evo is not made out few evo's :wallbang::lol:

good luck

sikan
14-11-2009, 18:49
it's been repaired to high standard come and view then make your comments

sikan
14-11-2009, 18:54
listern mate your car salemen all you do is read instructions and sell a car, i can imagine the lies you tell to get a sale.

do you have an engineers report for this car is i would really like to see it.
speak to the guy who you sold the car to he will tell you there was only quarter panel damage to the car

dinoevo8
14-11-2009, 18:55
As i said at the beggining of this thread,this might turn into 100+ page thread,i hate to repeat myself to people who won't take any criticism so here it goes again,
-the car looks ,but only looks in my opinion, really good,
-but too much not teling the truth from the seller turned away at least two potential buyers here,
-thanx to great people on the MLR forum the truth will see day light,and it did, and i thank you for that

to the MLR staff/ administrator who might be watching this thread,
since i really don't want to waste my time or anyone else's for that matter i'll be cancelling my subscription to this thread and i hope you'll understand that
have a nice weekend

sikan
14-11-2009, 18:55
that correct come and view then by all means make your comment]

i was told it just had a new rear quater and the total cost of repair was £1600

dinoevo8
14-11-2009, 18:58
actually, i never met you,i never came to see your car, i don't work as a car salesman and i really don't know who you are !if anyone here wants to know little bit more of who i am please pm me as this is my very last post on this subject
bye

how do your car might be a ringer super glued chassis number hahahah
if it's not recorded on hpi it doesn't mean it's never been damaged you plum
it's probably had an excellent repair job like mine e9
remember when you come to view my car you where dead happy with the repair job.
you had no money you just wanted a joy ride a just laughed in your face
when you asked me for my keys. you wanted to feel the difference between my 400
against your 360gsr with the little toy spoiler

evo 4 me
14-11-2009, 18:58
hahaha:lol: your evo is a s**t box only made 360 on the rollers, there must be somthing wrong with it. ask one of your pals from the MLR as it seems they know to such about evo's :naughty:

Mate you look like a fool saying **** like that as i can tell you why why his didn't make as much as your and that's because yours has the mivec engine.The way you go on anyone would think you have the best evo ever:lol:

evo 4 me
14-11-2009, 19:04
cant be botherd anymore with this thread. LOOKS FOR ANOTHER EVO TO BUY

sikan
14-11-2009, 19:05
Category D: Vehicle damaged and insurer has decided not to repair.

So category D is the least serious category of write-off. It is really just an economic decision; If the car has been properly repaired, then it is worth as much as a car that was not written off.

You need to either check the car carefully yourself or have it inspected by a mechanic.

i think you guys need to google the meaning of CAT-D as clearly there has been some misunderstanding. i don't bare grudges feel free come down and inspect my car

sikan
14-11-2009, 19:10
as you live in isle of dogs which is local to me i can if you want come and show you my car , i know you don't want to buy it but once you have viewed the car you can post a fair opinion. what do you think am i reasonable?:smthumbup

As i said at the beggining of this thread,this might turn into 100+ page thread,i hate to repeat myself to people who won't take any criticism so here it goes again,
-the car looks ,but only looks in my opinion, really good,
-but too much not teling the truth from the seller turned away at least two potential buyers here,
-thanx to great people on the MLR forum the truth will see day light,and it did, and i thank you for that

to the MLR staff/ administrator who might be watching this thread,
since i really don't want to waste my time or anyone else's for that matter i'll be cancelling my subscription to this thread and i hope you'll understand that
have a nice weekend

sikan
14-11-2009, 19:13

So category D is the least serious category of write-off. It is really just an economic decision; If the car has been properly repaired, then it is worth as much as a car that was not written off.

You need to either check the car carefully yourself or have it inspected by a mechanic.

i think you guys need to google the meaning of CAT-D as clearly there has been some misunderstanding. i don't bare grudges feel free come down and inspect my car

60% of 20k is 12k so sounds about right,

hate to see how he repaired that for £1800

sikan
14-11-2009, 19:14

with the lies this bloke has been telling I would steer clear,

If its a cat d its definately needed more than £1800 worth of work,

as a guess, car was worth 16k

damage had to be near £9600 but thats over inflated insurance repair
normal repair about £6000
mates rates about £3000

but if he sourced parts himself etc he may of got it done cheap but why lie so much

sikan
14-11-2009, 19:19
come and view mine if your disappointed i will pay you for your journey that's a promise

fhonejacker
14-11-2009, 19:20

i use the aa.. cos me 25 p:D

sikan
15-11-2009, 11:31
It’s amazing how everything has calm down since I posted the true meaning of what cat-d ,
I am still waiting for the engineers report from Black Night who claims my car needed £12000
To put right, google cat-d it will tell you this is the lightest possible damage insurer made a economic decision to right off, once repaired to a high standard car will worth the same as any other car.

Also I haven’t had a reply from dinoevo8 as he started the thread off I have offered to drive down to him to show my car. I don’t want to sell it to him all I want is him to write on the MLR what he thinks
After actually viewing the car. I hope on the MLR members agree that I am being fair.

Finally I another member who I will not mention at the moment who was slagging my car off has changed his mind and will like to view and possible buy it once he gets a thumbs up from the AA.
If you think this is a lie I can forward anyone on here the private message that was sent to me.

The car will not be sold for peanuts. As I know what it’s worth

cheers

V2AAA
15-11-2009, 12:13
Itís amazing how everything has calm down since I posted the true meaning of what cat-d ,
I am still waiting for the engineers report from Black Night who claims my car needed £12000
To put right, google cat-d it will tell you this is the lightest possible damage insurer made a economic decision to right off, once repaired to a high standard car will worth the same as any other car.

Also I havenít had a reply from dinoevo8 as he started the thread off I have offered to drive down to him to show my car. I donít want to sell it to him all I want is him to write on the MLR what he thinks
After actually viewing the car. I hope on the MLR members agree that I am being fair.

Finally I another member who I will not mention at the moment who was slagging my car off has changed his mind and will like to view and possible buy it once he gets a thumbs up from the AA.
If you think this is a lie I can forward anyone on here the private message that was sent to me.

The car will not be sold for peanuts. As I know what itís worth

cheers

im not doubting your cars condition, but originally when i rang you about the car you said it was hpi clear :rolleyes:

as for black knight.... he is a top guy and doubt he would lie :shake:

as for cat d.... i can show you some very badly damaged cars that have been categorised as cat d, others that have had near no damage, but insurance paid out big time for injury, so you cant really say how bad the damage was unless you have pic's :smthumbup

as for cat d value, anyone in the know will not pay market value for a straight car for a car that is cat-d unless they didnt know the car was damaged or they are not really clued up about future resale value or value of a cat-d compared to a straight car.

i tell you what.... bring the car over to me, and i will give my honest opinion on your car. it looks good in the pic's, and has good spec. cat-d doesnt put me off but i wouldnt pay 16k's for it even if its straighter than my rod pole :D

i can meet near the great cambridge roundabout, which is 15 minutes from you.

Black Knight
15-11-2009, 13:00
We did not get involved in the estimate, but as cat D is for a lightly damaged car, why would the ins co payout 20K when they could have repaired it for 4 or 5K.

Beyond economic repair is what the wording says repairing with genuine parts. Cat D = 60% of the value of the car.

Yes it can be repaired cheaper using 2nd hand parts and repaired just as well.

I know you do not have to declare damage as a private person but This is a club site that I have been a member of for nine years now and have made a lot of friends.
If someone is selling a Cat D car and I am asked about I will tell what I know or what I can find out, Also I do tend to HPI most cars that come up on this site for sale as I am asked Questions about them. If there is something hidden I will let people know.

By the way You also say the Car is still in manufacturers Warranty, this is not true, you cannot have a manufacturer's warranty on something that has been written of and repaired with 2nd hand parts.

xpro
15-11-2009, 13:13
i saw a car that fell from back of the lorry, it was also recorded as a category D:mhihi:

It only needed a new shell:crackup:

sikan
15-11-2009, 14:58
it does have warranty mate your wrong again, warranty only covers macanical parts which weren't damaged i had warranty work in october 2009
go and check your data base before talking rubbish, and then get back to me and paste all you like on the MLR

We did not get involved in the estimate, but as cat D is for a lightly damaged car, why would the ins co payout 20K when they could have repaired it for 4 or 5K.

Beyond economic repair is what the wording says repairing with genuine parts. Cat D = 60% of the value of the car.

Yes it can be repaired cheaper using 2nd hand parts and repaired just as well.

I know you do not have to declare damage as a private person but This is a club site that I have been a member of for nine years now and have made a lot of friends.
If someone is selling a Cat D car and I am asked about I will tell what I know or what I can find out, Also I do tend to HPI most cars that come up on this site for sale as I am asked Questions about them. If there is something hidden I will let people know.

By the way You also say the Car is still in manufacturers Warranty, this is not true, you cannot have a manufacturer's warranty on something that has been written of and repaired with 2nd hand parts.

sikan
15-11-2009, 14:59
you sure it weren't your falling off a lorry:lol:

i saw a car that fell from back of the lorry, it was also recorded as a category D:mhihi:

It only needed a new shell:crackup:

bloke101
15-11-2009, 15:08
it does have warranty mate your wrong again, warranty only covers macanical parts which weren't damaged i had warranty work in october 2009
go and check your data base before talking rubbish, and then get back to me and paste all you like on the MLR

maybe small point win.

But your still selling a shed as mint.

Black Knight
15-11-2009, 15:30

The warranty is blocked on this car and to make a claim on any part you will need to prove it was not damaged in the crash and that any parts fitted were genuine new parts and that is was done by an approved repairer.

sikan
15-11-2009, 18:41
say all you like you know when the car was recorded don't you? now tommorw do me a favour check the warranty work done. hahahaha i bet you are having a fit now. i'll give you a call tommorow tony:lol:

The warranty is blocked on this car and to make a claim on any part you will need to prove it was not damaged in the crash and that any parts fitted were genuine new parts and that is was done by an approved repairer.

FQ360 NICK
15-11-2009, 18:45
Your attitude stinks chap i bet it's doing your sale the world of good :lol:

super rover
15-11-2009, 18:54

yes hes not bothering

poohy stick springs to mind

sikan
15-11-2009, 19:41
i don't really care if it sells or not, i respect thoughs who respect me. at the end of the day not a single person who's passed judgement about my car has actually come to view. i have said all i needed to i'll leave you lot to carry on bashing over my car

Black Knight
15-11-2009, 20:26
Nobody has said its a bad car either, the thing thats winding people up is that you did not say it was a Cat D and you got all defensive when it was pointed out it was a Cat D.

A 2 year old evo would not be Cat D with 3 or 4000 pounds worth of damage.

Ali, do you class yourself as a trader as you seem to sell a few repaired cars.

super rover
15-11-2009, 20:48
thats what i thought black knight

doesnt sound like beyond econmical repair ,unless its been bumped previous and its the second time its been payed out on then they may CATD it ,i bought a car like that i only found evidence of the previous accident when i repaired the one that it had just sustained

Kosta
16-11-2009, 11:02
A lot of other factors come into writing a car off as a total loss, not just the damage. It's something to bear in mind.

Friend of mine had a 1 year old A4 2.0TDi Sportline and it got clipped by a HGV. Quite minor damage.

As it was on his garage trade policy and the haulier wouldn't accept responsibility they fought it out and he didn't get the claim sorted for 11months and was given an identical hire car for the duration. Dunno if trade insurance for a garage works differently, but they wouldn't action the claim until someone accepted liability.

He was given an indentical hire car for the 11 month period at something insane like £80 a day... total hire costs totalled £24k or something so they wrote the car off on that even though it only had £2k of damage.

V2AAA
16-11-2009, 12:21
in todays day insurance companies want to get a claim sorted in 4 to 6 weeks tops, especially on a evo 9 nearly new, and not a cheap car. the equivelant hire car is a 5 series bmw. try hire costs for that :lol:

if your fully comp they will fork out the cost asap, and claim it back or you loose your no claims.

trade policies are **** in comparisson :mad:

A lot of other factors come into writing a car off as a total loss, not just the damage. It's something to bear in mind.

Friend of mine had a 1 year old A4 2.0TDi Sportline and it got clipped by a HGV. Quite minor damage.

As it was on his garage trade policy and the haulier wouldn't accept responsibility they fought it out and he didn't get the claim sorted for 11months and was given an identical hire car for the duration. Dunno if trade insurance for a garage works differently, but they wouldn't action the claim until someone accepted liability.

He was given an indentical hire car for the 11 month period at something insane like £80 a day... total hire costs totalled £24k or something so they wrote the car off on that even though it only had £2k of damage.

sikan
18-11-2009, 13:16
thanks mate:smthumbup

i hope Black night (salesmen NOT insurance engineer) and Super Rover and many others can understand all other factors why a car will be made a cat-D
as Black night claims with no proof to back it up that my car needed £12k spending on it.

Black Knight
18-11-2009, 13:32
Perhaps you as an expert on Cat D cars can explain why a insurance company would write of a car and pay out 20K when it can be repaired for 2 or 3,000 and put back on the road.

A12DY B
18-11-2009, 13:41
I have seen this cars for sale adverts, in the pics it looks clean and has good spec but it is still not advertised as

CAT D - that is not being honest

why noit just be honest and put in advert car is cat D but open to inspections to save all this hassle

sikan
18-11-2009, 21:49
give norwich union a call probably tell you why ,
my car has only had a replacement quarter, why don't you come and view as it looks like your in love with my car you keeping going on and on about it

Perhaps you as an expert on Cat D cars can explain why a insurance company would write of a car and pay out 20K when it can be repaired for 2 or 3,000 and put back on the road.

dazxxx
18-11-2009, 21:53
yada yada yada and so on for another 50 pages....how much is your car ??? as i havnt seen the for sale thread:smthumbup

Kosta
19-11-2009, 23:15
yada yada yada and so on for another 50 pages....how much is your car ??? as i havnt seen the for sale thread:smthumbup

clicky (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200946346192745/sort/locasc/usedcars/make/mitsubishi/model/lancer/price-to/27500/price-from/15000/radius/1501/page/12/postcode/la44rn/quicksearch/true?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fla44rn%2Fradius%2F1501%2Fmake%2Fmitsubishi %2Fmodel%2Flancer%2Fprice-to%2F27500%2Fprice-from%2F15000%2Fsort%2Flocasc%2Fpage%2F12%2Fquicksearch%2Ftrue&anchor=advert200946346192745&logcode=p)

Big Al 25
20-11-2009, 09:10
I was going to put a thread up to see if anyone knew anything about this car, as I was sure it belonged to another MLR member at some point.

I was interested in this car as its a well speced and looks great in the photos, shame the seller couldn't be more honest and state it is a CAT D in the advert.

dazxxx
20-11-2009, 11:52
clicky (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200946346192745/sort/locasc/usedcars/make/mitsubishi/model/lancer/price-to/27500/price-from/15000/radius/1501/page/12/postcode/la44rn/quicksearch/true?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fla44rn%2Fradius%2F1501%2Fmake%2Fmitsubishi %2Fmodel%2Flancer%2Fprice-to%2F27500%2Fprice-from%2F15000%2Fsort%2Flocasc%2Fpage%2F12%2Fquicksearch%2Ftrue&anchor=advert200946346192745&logcode=p)

how much :eek::eek::eek: you must be smoking something serious down there,you can buy a unlisted one for less:wallbang::wallbang:must admit it does look nice though and at end of day it dosnt matter if its cat b,c, or d it is still listed on hpi as an insurance write off ....and before anyone jumps on and says you cant have a cat b on the road!!!! yes you can as i've done it many of times..... good luck with sale mate :smthumbup

Black Knight
20-11-2009, 15:07
Just to put this to bed as its got up my nose now.

The Insurance company was NIG and the total Estimate inc vat was

£15147:blah:

K
20-11-2009, 15:22
ha ha ha what a comical thread

who would you trust

Black Knight a man with integraty and as honest as the day comes and a top man who always has the time to help anyone out on this forum even with a lil HPI chek

or

someone who who has been a member for 5 minuets and is trying to sell car that has more filler and expanding foam than B&Q and homebase combined for good money

no brainer really

Matt_H18
20-11-2009, 17:30
I just looked at the advert, the first thing to pop out of the description was..... "excellent review on MLR" although this is with reference to the suspension, I still nearly wet myself :lol:

dazxxx
23-11-2009, 01:02
up for sale again with no mention of being listed... also would a manufacturer still warrant the car,not for listed as i know a lot don't but with looking at the car it has the wrong interior inside it and its been modded on the brakes,wheels,suspension.also its been re-mapped from standard specification from factory so they wouldn't warrant it would they :confused::confused::wallbang:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1365647.htm

matblack
01-12-2009, 21:43
evo is nice i cannot find it on pistonheads

sikan
01-12-2009, 21:48
hello again to all stains who have spoken bad about my car i have reduced the price on my car have a look very cheap buy it

http://www.lancerregister.com/mlr_images/forum/Removal link 2.gif

K
01-12-2009, 21:55
[QUOTE=sikan;3066171]hello again to all stains who have spoken bad about my car i have reduced the price on my car have a look very cheap buy it

http://www.lancerregister.com/mlr_images/forum/Removal link 2.gif

****ing knob

FQ360 NICK
01-12-2009, 22:03
Sikan what do you all think of him

Sad ****
con man please feel free to add more

evo 4 me
01-12-2009, 22:55
I also got the Pm,but what i don't get is i made him an offer on his car and i then get a message like that:confused:

dazxxx
02-12-2009, 09:17
i must of been bad as i got 2 the same unless he was getting excited at fact of sending the stupid message....you are a c**k mate and this site is for constructive criticism and if you had been upfront with the advert you wouldn't have got this response as anyone knows if an evo is for sale the 1st thing someone does is come on here and ask about it and obviously hp it :smthumbup

V2AAA
02-12-2009, 09:23
sikan

ill give you 12500 for it without even lookin at it :naughty:

Matt_H18
02-12-2009, 09:24
Like anyone is going to click on his link after he comes out with rubbish like that, and it was quite clear in the link that it wasn't going to take you to the sale of his bent motor anyway.

Jog on plonker. :moon:

dazxxx
02-12-2009, 11:11
sikan

Re: evo 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah then next time call me if you have a problem make me aware you are from the mlr you will be spoken to accordingly, at the end of the day you guys took the p*** starting a thread with my registation which has put a big dent in the value and to future customer value

why would you be bothered eh at end of day its a listed car and anyone parting with that sort of money will hpi it and find out and then ask the question so you should have just stated in your advert sadly cat d and that way they know.... you just sound like a dealer that wants to catch some unsuspecting person off guard and rip them off for their hard earned money ..:smthumbup

Big Al 25
02-12-2009, 12:54
i must of been bad as i got 2 the same unless he was getting excited at fact of sending the stupid message....you are a c**k mate and this site is for constructive criticism and if you had been upfront with the advert you wouldn't have got this response as anyone knows if an evo is for sale the 1st thing someone does is come on here and ask about it and obviously hp it :smthumbup

I also got the polite PM :shake:

I also agree with your comments above :smthumbup

TNE
02-12-2009, 13:28
I don't know why your all moaning, if it helps you can now buy this piece of ex salvage for £26K with 600BHP. :crackup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-Evo-IX-9-UK-FQ-320-600BHP-56reg-Evolution_W0QQitemZ290370573543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item439b6f54e7

Bargain. :blah:

Big Al 25
02-12-2009, 16:02
I don't know why your all moaning, if it helps you can now buy this piece of ex salvage for £26K with 600BHP. :crackup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-Evo-IX-9-UK-FQ-320-600BHP-56reg-Evolution_W0QQitemZ290370573543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item439b6f54e7

Bargain. :blah:

Oh and look, still no mention of it being a CAT D :shake:

Sikan, you really are a ****** just be honest about the cars history and price the car to reflect what it is!

evo 4 me
02-12-2009, 16:21
SIKAN you said -

at the end of the day you guys took the p*** starting a thread with my registation which has put a big dent in the value and to future customer value

Sorry but it was at the point of the car being damaged that caused it to be devalued and has nothing to do with memebers on here.If you chose to put your head in the sand and expect to still get full price then thats your fault.Would everyone else agree with that?

dazxxx
02-12-2009, 17:53
sikan

e

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
listern you ****** i got good money for my car, the guy who bought went to look at 7 evo's 8mr and e9 they where hpi clear but had been damaged some point in there life . so i just come and bought mine as it was repaired properly . i got top monet for it if you want i kept a copy of thr draft to you lot on the mlr can bash over it. by the way let me have a go with your misses lol

this guy is unreal he is a bellend and needs to get a life,oh and english spelling lessons.. This is his last caring message :wallbang::wallbang::crackup::crackup:

super rover
02-12-2009, 18:24
i think one HUGE thing this thread has flagged up is that this forum WORKS ,its stopped some one from getting ripped off

i was contacted by the OP about this car from the out set as he was very interested i allways say becarefull buying anything like this with your hard earned he even asked about the CAT D thing as i allways say if there honest about it then its worth a look if there CLEARLY not then run away ,im sure he wore out his nice new NIKEs

well done all those who contributed, well ALL BAR ONE ,

Kezzo80
02-12-2009, 18:58
600? is he taking the ****?