PDA

View Full Version : Evo IX FQ 340 !!!

shaunp505050
10-11-2009, 15:52
What would be the going price for an Evo IX FQ340 on a 57 plate with 13500 miles.

I have found one for 19700 at hold croft can anyone also recommend them (are they an offical Mitsubishi dealer), can anyone run the plate YN57 CPE.

Thanks Shaun

Locum
10-11-2009, 15:59
Holdcroft as in Leek Rd. SoT? I've been to them a fair few times and the service guys know me well but have never bought a car off them. Pretty certain they're "ralliart" dealers. Holdrcoft cover's a whole network of dealers...Nissan/Seat/Renault/Mitsi/Subaru.

shaunp505050
10-11-2009, 16:08
http://www.holdcroft.com/used-car-offer-mitsubishi-lancer/166983

It is here advertised strangely as an Evo 8 FQ 340, I did phone them to confirm it is an Evo IX FQ340 (a number plate check would be great if anyone can do this).

evo9ian
10-11-2009, 16:10
it will be a evo 9 on a 57 plate, black night can run plates, pm him mate

Black Knight
10-11-2009, 16:27
Its a 9 340

bhpmad
10-11-2009, 16:41
What would be the going price for an Evo IX FQ340 on a 57 plate with 13500 miles.

I have found one for 19700 at hold croft can anyone also recommend them (are they an offical Mitsubishi dealer), can anyone run the plate YN57 CPE.

Thanks Shaun

I have been to look at this car as i am only a few miles away,,nice looking motor but make sure you give the car a good going over,,they have a blue 9 next to it on an o6 plate which has had a replacement diff already,ps i paid 17000k for an evo 8 fq330 2yr ago from this garage and found out it had previous accident damage which i was not made aware of, and i was in dispute for 2month but got nothing from them,,i mentioned this to them last week when i looked at the 9 your describeing, their reply was , oh we have new staff now,, as for the 9 your on about im sure its fine ,,bit high priced but expected from main dealer with warranty ect.:smthumbup goodluck.

Magic Numbers
10-11-2009, 16:52
I have been to look at this car as i am only a few miles away,,nice looking motor but make sure you give the car a good going over,,they have a blue 9 next to it on an o6 plate which has had a replacement diff already,ps i paid 17000k for an evo 8 fq330 2yr ago from this garage and found out it had previous accident damage which i was not made aware of, and i was in dispute for 2month but got nothing from them,,i mentioned this to them last week when i looked at the 9 your describeing, their reply was , oh we have new staff now,, as for the 9 your on about im sure its fine ,,bit high priced but expected from main dealer with warranty ect.:smthumbup goodluck.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal with the garage and not telling you about its history.

From what I can see, thats about the right price if not a touch cheaper for IX's I've seen at dealerships go for. I am seriously considering in selling mine very soon but its what to replace it with is what I'm up against! Plus I'd value my 07 IX FQ340 at a similar price to that and I'm not a dealer

shaunp505050
10-11-2009, 17:07
How would I know if it had previously been in an accident, also regarding the replacement diff this should be covered in the warranty (is it covered in the extended warranty) ??.

Has anyone else had dealings with the garage ??

Magic Numbers
10-11-2009, 17:21
How would I know if it had previously been in an accident, also regarding the replacement diff this should be covered in the warranty (is it covered in the extended warranty) ??.

You wouldn't know if it was or not and they should be telling you about the cars history. Also pends on how much damage was done and to what condition it was repaired to. This is where vigilance pays off and asking the correct questions at the right times and places

I wouldn't know about extended warranties as I've only had to deal with that sort of stuff in my place of work. Usually the ones I have dealt with have been whats called 'Driveline' warranties which has covered such things as engines and transmissions. I have also seen people on here say that the extended warranties are not worth the paper they are written on but I am sure there are some who may disagree.

Plus never dealt with the company but I'm sure the OP could give some heads up on them if he has spoken to them

bhpmad
10-11-2009, 17:31

hi budd ..hpi check the 340.. the new diff is on the blue 320, not the 340,,which i must say looks a very nice straight motor as you would expect with the milage,,if your genuinely interested ask to look at it on the ramps and have good look around,if i had done this i would have noticed the new subframe been fitted to mine,,hence it had a good hit,,,it pays to be a stickler when spending 20k.

bhpmad
10-11-2009, 17:36
Sorry to hear about your ordeal with the garage and not telling you about its history.

From what I can see, thats about the right price if not a touch cheaper for IX's I've seen at dealerships go for. I am seriously considering in selling mine very soon but its what to replace it with is what I'm up against! Plus I'd value my 07 IX FQ340 at a similar price to that and I'm not a dealer

simples x 360:D

Magic Numbers
10-11-2009, 18:11
simples x 360:D

No thanks, it would be a clean VI or maybe a Tommi.

Other than that if funds were good it would be a GTR