PDA

View Full Version : yellow Evo 5

gazjooks
28-10-2009, 05:03
Hi im in the market for an Evo 5, i have seen a dandy yellow up in scotland with evo 6 bumper and boot spoiler. im just after some feed back if anyone knows the car etc.
Its a long way to go for me if its not a good one.
Its on pistonheads upt for 7000
also a nice looking white one near Ashford kent for 6k
Any help would be more than graftefull, ya see im not techically minded on mechanics:o just love the bloomin cars:smthumbup

xs
28-10-2009, 06:53
Hi im in the market for an Evo 5, i have seen a dandy yellow up in scotland with evo 6 bumper and boot spoiler. im just after some feed back if anyone knows the car etc.
Its a long way to go for me if its not a good one.
Its on pistonheads upt for 7000
also a nice looking white one near Ashford kent for 6k
Any help would be more than graftefull, ya see im not techically minded on mechanics:o just love the bloomin cars:smthumbup

Put up links to the cars you're looking into buying or at least the registrations ;)

evonut270
28-10-2009, 09:17
i think its this one

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1287669.htm

iv not seen this car before.sure some of the "deen" massive will chip in :smthumbup

she is a member on here username L7SBO

Jacko9
28-10-2009, 12:01
The yellow one used to belong to Baz (from Newcastle) of this board.

He's had a few Evo's & they have all been MINT !!!!

I saw the yellow one (at an Exhaust place in Newburn) just before he sold it & it was proper clean !!!

Obviously have not seen it since it was sold.

Hope this helps you.

philthy
28-10-2009, 13:40
watch out for my old car, a Dandelion yellow 5 reg R42 GCL, it was clocked about 30-40k miles last time I saw it for sale.

See my previous threads for details.

gazjooks
28-10-2009, 23:36
yer thats the baby i think its time for a weekend break up north :)
do you think its worth the 7 k a bit over my budget but if needs must you know

gazjooks
28-10-2009, 23:38
oops manners thanks everyone for your help im glad im on board,as i said on a tight budget coz need to get a garage built just gettin quotes now

evonut270
28-10-2009, 23:50
yer thats the baby i think its time for a weekend break up north :)
do you think its worth the 7 k a bit over my budget but if needs must you know
your best viewing the car and make your own mind up.give wallace performance a phone and ask for russ he may be able to help.