PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to view this ????? MR340

dazxxx
20-10-2009, 22:32
as title says anyone going to view this car go with an open mind and ring the guy 1st and ask all thew questions....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110448005380&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

the description is a little far from the truth...it is cat c and yes its had a bump but its had a lot more than he's saying and the kerb mark on the wheel was already there from the other car they were taken of that had also been damaged so possibly could be a bit wobbly ..... car has also had doors on it and all in all the repair isnt that good ...just a heads up before someone drives hours to see it and wastes their time and fuel money, as i have seen it in the flesh before and after its been repaired :smthumbup:smthumbup

EVO JAKE
20-10-2009, 22:38
as title says anyone going to view this car go with an open mind and ring the guy 1st and ask all thew questions....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110448005380&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

the description is a little far from the truth...it is cat c and yes its had a bump but its had a lot more than he's saying and the kerb mark on the wheel was already there from the other car they were taken of that had also been damaged so possibly could be a bit wobbly ..... car has also had doors on it and all in all the repair isnt that good ...just a heads up before someone drives hours to see it and wastes their time and fuel money, as i have seen it in the flesh before and after its been repaired :smthumbup:smthumbup

No i seen that though !! Brill the boy says it has slight damage CAT C Only this panel ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC. ..... was replaced:crackup::crackup:
I don't think so it's a shed:eek:

EVO JAKE
20-10-2009, 22:48
Wings, Bumper, Landing Panel, Intercooler Radiator Etc.etc .....

lexy
20-10-2009, 22:56
NOT MY ACCOUNT AND MESSERS should read no comeback at all !! And by messers he means people been to view and can spot a lemon !!! :wallbang: