PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this evo 6

nasa
27-09-2009, 20:55
Hi there, am looking to buy this evo 6 gsr its based in the west midlands area of birmingham, does anyone have any information on it or have perviously owned it, as the lad who owns it is looking to sort something out on the price (know it is expensive for a evo 6, but if it is the way he is describing it over the phone then it is a good buy as i also wanted a white evo 6 gsr on my drive)

Any help would be appericiated :smthumbup

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1155136.htm

jason1
27-09-2009, 21:40
Something don't look right to me on this car, firstly the number plates are wipped out which is not a good sign, secondly its got E4 rear lights so i will leave the rest to you to decide, and the price is another issue??

EVO-james
28-09-2009, 09:54
Looks a nice car mate good price as well - lights may be 4 ones as it may have had the lexus specials on at some point and he bought some replacements,

Also ask if its been tracked :) as the Nurbugring sticker says it has , then you can see if his honest :)
unless he pretends his been

As for the number plate i would blank mine out to for the add

B16LSP
28-09-2009, 10:32
When i was looking about 2 / 3 weeks ago i sent him a text as didn't answer the phone a few questions about the car and he never got back to me. Also i says a few times about lightly tinted windows but in every picture the windows are all down but the rear screen looks very dark, not to my liking but others may like.

nasa
28-09-2009, 22:03
I went to view this car, lucky i don't live that far away from the car, what can i say the young lad who owns it was a right dodgy f**ker, where do i start car sounded like a tractor lash adjusters, car was over fueling and the car did't idle properly, so people if anyone is looking to go and view this car don't bother as it is a right shed

White Noise
28-09-2009, 22:06
shame,looks like a nice car. i was interested in this one before i bought mine, isnt he an mlr user?

TWO2TUF
28-09-2009, 22:12
Good move bud, this car i have seen up hams hall a few times now and what can i say the lads take there full anger out on it (the poor thing) and also i think that the diff or something is playing up has the car beens dancing around the island, abused example i say of a evo 6 shame