PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this car or its history???

chaz83
16-09-2009, 20:36
Right, after thinking i was back in the thick of it with a 5 RS, i was informed that the car was an absolute stinker and to take a 100 mile wide birth of it. Cheers to stalker for pointing me in the direction of neverneverman's thread on the car :)

I have spotted this on fleabay and from the description it sounds like a decent motor and certainly looks well in the pictures. However, its a good distance from me, not something i could just pop down for a look at :(

So does anyone know anything about the car or its history??

This is the car in question: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-EVO-V-5-TURBO-BLACK-PART-EXCHANGE-TAKEN_W0QQitemZ320422649894QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item4a9aada026&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

evo5d
16-09-2009, 22:21
Why have the badges on the back been moved?:confused:Damaged previously????

dal.a
17-09-2009, 07:57
I didnt realise it was that one :eek: Lucky escape there.

The one your looking at looks nice but i dont recon you'd be satisfied with it in the long run, the milage is highish and i think if you wait something a bit fresher and more "i want that" will come up soon.

KNOXVILLE
17-09-2009, 08:20
I wouldn't buy an Evo off Egay full stop!

Uncle Winnet
17-09-2009, 10:40
I didnt realise it was that one :eek: Lucky escape there.

The one your looking at looks nice but i dont recon you'd be satisfied with it in the long run, the milage is highish and i think if you wait something a bit fresher and more "i want that" will come up soon.

how can u say milage is hi its 10 years old
and done 87k

thats only 8700 for evey year

I wouldn't buy an Evo off Egay full stop!

dont no why any 1 says that you can find bad evo an ebay auto trader pistonheads and even on here but you can also find good evos on all of theses sites also if you say id never buy an evo off such and such a site it limets you seach

ps i got my current evo of ebay had it 2 years now and its a top car

john

dal.a
17-09-2009, 11:40
how can u say milage is hi its 10 years old
and done 87k

thats only 8700 for evey year

dont no why any 1 says that you can find bad evo an ebay auto trader pistonheads and even on here but you can also find good evos on all of theses sites also if you say id never buy an evo off such and such a site it limets you seach

ps i got my current evo of ebay had it 2 years now and its a top car

john

OK its high for an Evo considering you can get one with half the miles at the same sort of price, 2 years of driving and its over 100k and if you ever want to sell it on it will be alot harder.