PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this EVO PLEASE

Mikevo7again
11-09-2009, 18:45
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-LANCER-EVO-VIII-MR-FQ-300-GREY-54-REG_W0QQitemZ120468568164QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item1c0c7c7864&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Thinking about going to view just thought I would ask you guys if you know anything about it?

wardie
11-09-2009, 20:56
hi mate , think 'maverik' on here has had problem with this seller with a dodgy white evo 4 that was hpi clear but has apparently turned out to be a total loss/write off. As the ebay seller was mentioned 5ubaru? it has been mentioned that he was a bit of a trader but not official heres the link to the thead
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=279930
its about pafes 6 /7 .as for the car in question it may be different hope this helps .

Mikevo7again
11-09-2009, 21:00
I read this post a few days ago I didnt realise it was the same guy the car does seem pritty lidget I have done two HPI's one through work and one via the text I cant get him down past 11k though he will not budge Im really struggling to find a nice genuine evo 8 for 10-11k:smthumbup

interbishi
11-09-2009, 21:08
Why not have a look at rach 108 evo 8 in the for sale sction a clean good evo 8 within your price bracket .

wardie
11-09-2009, 21:31
yes i recognised the seller when i saw your post. im sure you'll find a nice 1. at the end of the day u get what you pay for .

Mikevo7again
11-09-2009, 21:43
Why not have a look at rach 108 evo 8 in the for sale sction a clean good evo 8 within your price bracket .

I really like Rach's car but the only thing thats putting me of is that I would be 7th owner on log book but it is a really nice clean car with some ausum rims too,:confused:

subaru-slayer
11-09-2009, 22:33
regarding the evo 4 thread people?

i can't seem to understand why people are saying it is a cat c etc etc when it is coming up fully hpi clear as i have even done a hpi check on it myself? mmmhh, the MR FQ 300 looks quite the car on the other hand mate, nothing wrong in viewing, if you happy with it then buy it - SIMPLE

SNIPER 007
11-09-2009, 23:32
been out in the evo 8 mentioned above its a nice straight car,car also had rc developments 400bhp upgrade pack installed.the guy didnt no until i went through the documents.grey is also the best colour

bloke101
11-09-2009, 23:44

i can't seem to understand why people are saying it is a cat c etc etc when it is coming up fully hpi clear as i have even done a hpi check on it myself? mmmhh, the MR FQ 300 looks quite the car on the other hand mate, nothing wrong in viewing, if you happy with it then buy it - SIMPLE

seller fail.

ak07
12-09-2009, 00:15

sounds like the seller to me....:mhihi:

Maverik
12-09-2009, 07:02
Yeah dont trust this seller, ask why all his cars are so cheap, avoid like the plague, and learn from my mistake, HPI clear does not always leave you with a clear mind.

But at the end of the day it is your money.

shauno
12-09-2009, 08:31
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=281041:)

SNIPER 007
12-09-2009, 09:07
Yeah dont trust this seller, ask why all his cars are so cheap, avoid like the plague, and learn from my mistake, HPI clear does not always leave you with a clear mind.

maverick just because he didnt give you your deposit back,doesnt mean you have to slag him off.end of the day you tryd bein clever and asking about a blue evo 4 on the forum then payed a deposit and suddenly told evryone on the forum the evo is white and the car got slated lol lol lol,,i was even willing to go and check the car out for you,,WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TO SEE THE CAR LEFT A DEPOSIT AND STATED YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE CAR HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK:wallbang:
THIS GUY SELLS MORE EVOS THAN YOU CHANGE YOUR UNDERPANTS.AND YOU THOUGHT HIS CAR WAS MINT:goingmad:AND NOW U SLATING ALL HIS CARS:crackup::mhihi::mhihi::mhihi:
THE LAST I HEARD HE PUT THAT 200POUND OF YOURS TOWARDS A ROLEX SO YOU ALSO HAVE A SHARE IN THE WATCH:lol::mhihi::mhihi:

dazxxx
12-09-2009, 09:09

arrrr this old chesnut again and everyone who hasnt had dealings with the seller or viewed any of his cars having their 2 pennys worth again....if a car has had a bump but is hpi clear then it dosnt need to be stated when selling does it??, most of the evos on this site have been bumped on the road or track and then when advertised nothing is said, and i should know as half the people get their bits from me:mhihi::mhihi:.... secondly the cars are priced reasonable to sell and take a wage instead of being over priced and sitting there for weeks at a time,and put it in an ideal cinario,all of them sell and most to members on here so they can't be all that bad...... i viewed the mr300 after the lad had bought it and even offered to deal my bmw diesel against it, as the car is one of the cheapest MR'S about at the moment i say good luck to him if he can shift them quickly and still make a profit :smthumbup

12-09-2009, 09:11
Some Text HPI services don't look at outstanding finance...the one i did on my car didn't.

dazxxx
12-09-2009, 09:13
Some Text HPI services don't look at outstanding finance...the one i did on my car didn't.

thats why if your buying an expensive car such as a evo you pay 19.99 for a full dogs danglies hpi with insurance on it.... you bloody cheap skate:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Maverik
12-09-2009, 09:50
maverick just because he didnt give you your deposit back,doesnt mean you have to slag him off.end of the day you tryd bein clever and asking about a blue evo 4 on the forum then payed a deposit and suddenly told evryone on the forum the evo is white and the car got slated lol lol lol,,i was even willing to go and check the car out for you,,WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TO SEE THE CAR LEFT A DEPOSIT AND STATED YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE CAR HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK:wallbang:
THIS GUY SELLS MORE EVOS THAN YOU CHANGE YOUR UNDERPANTS.AND YOU THOUGHT HIS CAR WAS MINT:goingmad:AND NOW U SLATING ALL HIS CARS:crackup::mhihi::mhihi::mhihi:
THE LAST I HEARD HE PUT THAT 200POUND OF YOURS TOWARDS A ROLEX SO YOU ALSO HAVE A SHARE IN THE WATCH:lol::mhihi::mhihi:

Why do you sound like his mate? And your now TRYING to take the **** out of me, hilarous fella really hilarious.

He changed his pistonhead advert, it started off as the white one and then changed the text and the pictures, get your facts straight before coming here running your mouth off.

I gave him the chance to be honest and under the circumstances 99% of people who were honest would of given the deposit back, I didnt want the car because people here warned me off, I did not "slag" the seller off here you prat, I warned against using him, and I have a right too, it's up to the matey if he takes my advice or not. Now go back in your hole.

alex evo 4
12-09-2009, 12:06
grabs the popcorn