PDA

View Full Version : Enzo Racing Two Piece Chromoly Propshafts

JIGGA
08-03-2008, 14:04
We now offer another great solution for your drivetrain.

These propshafts will save 15lbs overall from your current prop, plus it saves you 13lbs of rotating mass.

Plus they are very strong...

695 includes shipping and handling to the UK and European countries. REQUIRES CORE RETURN.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7576/shaftzf4.jpg

moses
08-03-2008, 14:06
hi bros in the future can u get evo 4-6 ones as well

cheers

JIGGA
08-03-2008, 14:15
Hey Mo, glad you pointed that out.

We make these for all evos 1 and up. As long as you supply the core, we in return supply the new and more efficient propshaft.

Forgot to also add that these come balanced and ready for installation.

Also, we can add special yokes/diff ends to suit a custom application..

moses
08-03-2008, 14:23
nice one bros, mine r the ams driveshafts bros that came oot of simons car

would that be a prob

give me a week or 2 i will try tae send u the core so u can send that and my transfer box together

cheers and of course at a moses special price as always plz :D

JIGGA
08-03-2008, 15:06
Yes sir, always! ;)

Which AMS propshaft? AFAIK, they use a carbon prop m8, I think its a CTG or something like that Torqline or something (i think thats the name of it).

MO, I was actually going to contact you regarding this. Basically I was going to send you the transfer case with the prop yoke on the side for you to customize it into your existing prop, or I was going to offer you a better solution which is this 2 piece propshaft with the big yoke already on there with the proper universal joints, etc etc.

You'll need this prop mate, believe me otherwise you'll have a tough time getting the transfer case Im sending you to work right. Plus this will be all balanced out and ready to go so you have no downtime. ;)

moses
08-03-2008, 15:46
Yes sir, always! ;)

Which AMS propshaft? AFAIK, they use a carbon prop m8, I think its a CTG or something like that Torqline or something (i think thats the name of it).

MO, I was actually going to contact you regarding this. Basically I was going to send you the transfer case with the prop yoke on the side for you to customize it into your existing prop, or I was going to offer you a better solution which is this 2 piece propshaft with the big yoke already on there with the proper universal joints, etc etc.

You'll need this prop mate, believe me otherwise you'll have a tough time getting the transfer case Im sending you to work right. Plus this will be all balanced out and ready to go so you have no downtime. ;)

bros it woz the driveshafts that go intae the hubs same as the ams one someone else makes em for them and the same one in james drag monster

will get u the pics, i think u guys called it something else, not the carbon prop but the actual driveshafts :D thats whit we call them in the uk

will get u the pics

bros plz can u pm me the full kit price as u recommend then plz as u said below

cheers

JIGGA
08-03-2008, 16:37
Mo, I know what you're talking about. Yes, you guys in the UK call driveshafts what we in the States call axle shafts. You have driveshaft shop level 5 axles probably, as used by AMS. Thats something totally different m8. You can use uprated driveshafts (front or rear) no matter what.

Propshaft however is what you'll need with the transfer case I supply you. Till this day the only 2 commercially available props were a standard Mitsi unit, or the carbon one from torqline I think. We are now doing these 2 piece ones as they are excellent and affordable. Also very strong (chromoly).

I'll pm you more details m8. ;) Meanwhile, talk to Simon and get him to post your propshaft to me m8. ;)

evo400
08-03-2008, 16:44
Webster Racing in the uk make 4130 props for drag cars . The failure will be the 27 spline on the transfer out put or gearbox casing long before the prop fails .

moses
08-03-2008, 16:53
Mo, I know what you're talking about. Yes, you guys in the UK call driveshafts what we in the States call axle shafts. You have driveshaft shop level 5 axles probably, as used by AMS. Thats something totally different m8. You can use uprated driveshafts (front or rear) no matter what.

Propshaft however is what you'll need with the transfer case I supply you. Till this day the only 2 commercially available props were a standard Mitsi unit, or the carbon one from torqline I think. We are now doing these 2 piece ones as they are excellent and affordable. Also very strong (chromoly).

I'll pm you more details m8. ;) Meanwhile, talk to Simon and get him to post your propshaft to me m8. ;)

thanks alot bros im so looking forward tae fitting my kit and using it :beerchug:

cheers a million

i will need other stuff soon will pm u in a month or so, thanks as always :)

and sure will get simon tae try tae send it this week

cheers

JIGGA
08-03-2008, 16:54
Dave, you mean 21 spline count standard on the t-case output shaft? We also have that covered:

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=190031

Going to a bigger spline also requires a bigger yoke. Since we had to adapt this bigger ford style yoke, we decided to have a proper prop made in the process which worked out quite well saving us some weight. Couldnt make a straight pipe one because of obvious technical reasons, Im sure you as an engineer would know. :)

evo400
08-03-2008, 17:30
I am not sure tbh if it was a 21 or 27 on the evo 8 units ? We have a broach either way

JIGGA
08-03-2008, 18:51
Honestly, I havent measured a evo 8 t-case shaft since no one seems to experience the problems we have with the evo 4/5/6 ones with the output shaft snaping. Definetely not 27 spline though, that I can guarantee you.

evo400
10-03-2008, 08:42
Need glasses lol!!!!! i will have a count today and report back .

JIGGA
10-03-2008, 12:27
BTW, broaching will not change the size of the shaft. ;)

evo400
10-03-2008, 22:41
lol . i did have a quick count and they are 25 spline. broach/:mitsi:;) hob ! your on the same wave length !

JIGGA
15-03-2008, 13:17
We had hubs from a Viper broached for bigger 32 spline axles. :) Car makes around 1200bhp full street car on our dyno dynamics no corrections:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nJ0ssvXmY

JIGGA
07-04-2008, 13:54