PDA

View Full Version : mitsubishi evo 6 10.000 !!!!!

rsgarry
29-11-2006, 20:10
mistsubishi evo for sale unmodded 10.000 modded 11.500
if no interest i will bust it.
look here for spec and pics.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/84671.htm

KNOXVILLE
30-11-2006, 07:25
Should've took that offer way back mate ;) :D Kenneth? :moon:

rsgarry
30-11-2006, 08:59
two sides to every story you only heard one of them...

paulpicks21
30-11-2006, 21:35
Originally posted by rsgarry

So why the **** would he travel hundreds and hundreds of miles to collect a car at an agreed price and then f*ck you around?

Surely after 10 hours travelling to get to the "car of his dreams" he wouldnt attempt to **** you around!

Everyone on here knows what a **** you are , i am guessing you decided to leave it a couple of months before re-advertising it on here in a hope that everyone had forgot about the **** that happened?

You shot yourself in the foot really ****ing another mlr member around didnt you!

Oh and link to thread from the last guy that went to view for all prospective buyers ;) http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119635

Bonjour

Paul.

TangoDeltaSierra3
01-12-2006, 01:09
As they say on Scooby Doo - SLIMEBALL :moon:

A13X
01-12-2006, 01:26
hehehehe i love it members sticking together :beerchug: :kiss: :googoo: :secret: :group:

Raf
01-12-2006, 10:14
Maybe you should share your side of the story as by reading the above thread i think it would put potential buyers off...!

andybarsblade
01-12-2006, 10:53
haha i love a happy ending, cant sell the ****er now after trying to shaft somone for 500 quid, karma???

and if there are 2 sides to every story maybe you should have told it at the time. the fact you said nothing to defend yourself says it all,

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j148/andybarsblade/chicken.jpg

A13X
01-12-2006, 11:04
**** :confused: :crackup:

KennyP
01-12-2006, 11:11

yes there is always 2 sides too every story mate but you never at any stage during the other thread showed yourself to defend or deny any of wot was said :eek: :eek:

so im guessing the story we read was true and you is a complete stoker (not the 2.2/2.3 or 2.4 kind neither :rolleyes: )

A13X
01-12-2006, 11:12
say wot u mean kenny

W A N K E R :crackup:

KennyP
01-12-2006, 11:14
Originally posted by next_best_thing
say wot u mean kenny

W A N K E R :crackup:

no point beating round the bush alex mate ;)

kenneth
01-12-2006, 17:25
:rotz:

Evo Elderfield
01-12-2006, 19:17

Now I'm not one for a public hanging, but it doesn't look very good does it Garry. Well out of order. :tsk: :mad:

speed junkie
01-12-2006, 19:26
Yeah m8 well out of order by the looks of it, i wldn't do it to someone who came 5 miles to look at the car never mind the distance and cost kenneth went to.

Don't think you will sell your car here pal

Shame on you

ant1
01-12-2006, 19:33
Here is a CLEAR message for you

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/ant123456/middle_finger.jpg

Shove this in your pipe and smoke it!

Waggy
01-12-2006, 19:36
Ok, i can see that this car will be with you for a long time :p

Best put it on axle stands, save the tyres going hard and cracking :D

On the other hand, i'll give you 50 for ya front seats :crackup:

japanese heaven
01-12-2006, 20:30
Glad i read this!!

Im also on the look out for a 6, and would have a lot of travelling to do as i live in N.I

I go to the mainland on numerous occasions every year to look at various cars, some i bought, some i didnt, but the owners were always pleasent and went out of their way to make me feel welcome and facilitated my journey in what ever way possible..

TBH If i was in Keneths position, im afraid you would have got such a slap at the bus stop.

May your car bring you financial riun.

also can i say that was great club spirit making potential buyers aware of this PRICK.

Marty

dave79
01-12-2006, 23:08
good luck with the sale :moon:

kenneth
01-12-2006, 23:49
Originally posted by japanese heaven
Glad i read this!!

Im also on the look out for a 6, and would have a lot of travelling to do as i live in N.I

I go to the mainland on numerous occasions every year to look at various cars, some i bought, some i didnt, but the owners were always pleasent and went out of their way to make me feel welcome and facilitated my journey in what ever way possible..

TBH If i was in Keneths position, im afraid you would have got such a slap at the bus stop.

May your car bring you financial riun.

also can i say that was great club spirit making potential buyers aware of this PRICK.

Marty

Thats what the mlr is all about mate,
and plenty other cracking cars for sale here too its just theres always 1..
Theres a good few lads on here from up the north they might
be able to help you out with a car,
cheers,
ken..

tuppy
02-12-2006, 08:02
hi is the car still for sale :moon: :crackup:

hardly surprising really serves you right for ****ing someone over :blah:

D4CUE
02-12-2006, 08:11
****in hell.

There must be a moral to this tale.
Maybe its.

If your gonna shaft someone in public then theres a good chance you'll get caught with your pants down.

:moon:

Evo1man
02-12-2006, 08:32
Some non member will probably end up buying the car and then see these post's.

Poor Kenneth but now he has a very nice VI.

The next post will be breaking VI but he will probably argue the prices for the parts.

What come around goes around and bite you on the ar$e twice as hard.

dazxxx
02-12-2006, 10:07
WELL I'LL GIVE THE 11500 FOR IT AND IF YOU BRING IT TO ME OVER 200 MILES AWAY I'LL THEN GIVE YOU 10000 AND THEN OFFER YOU 9500 AND WEN YOUR LEAVING I'LL CALL YOU BACK TO GIVE YOU THE 11500 BUT THEN ONCE YOU CAME BK I'LL ARGUE WITH YOU OVER MONEY AND THEN YOU CAN F..K OFF DISSAPOINTED JUST LIKE KENNETH ?? ONLY KENNETH LOST MORE FINANCIAL GAINS THAN YOU WOULD C... !! :moon: :moon: :lol: :mockery: :mockery:

P.S GIVE ME A SHOUT WHEN BRAKING IT...... :crackup:

JimmyC8
02-12-2006, 11:13
You obviously have sh*t for brains Garry. The Evo market is flooded and why anyone is going to buy yours standard when they can get a modded one for the same price is beyond me. Your just a greedy tw*t who messed someone about for an extra 500 quid. Was it really worth it in the end??????? What a prize **** you are! BTW your car looks chavved up and the pics of the council estate don't help you sell it either.

As a MLR Troll i feel its my duty to tell you that :moon:

hoss
02-12-2006, 11:21
flight to uk.....150
bus to whitby from leeds.....23
finding your dream car....11,500 no sorry 12,000
realising that now the T W A T who ****ed you around now has no chance of sellling it on mlr.......PRICELESS!!!

He really is clutching at straws now....."i'll break it, ill put it back to standard, i'll sell it modded, please please just some1 please buy my car!!"

you are better welding the doors shut mate, putting an outboard on the back and mooring it on lake windermere!!

rant over.

andy.

kenneth
02-12-2006, 11:32
PMSL :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Weebl
02-12-2006, 11:37
Originally posted by JimmyC8

As MLR moderator I feel it is my duty to tell you to shush.

Incidentally, as far as trolls on this forum go you are but a baby, you post rubbish and insults but any true connesoir would know that the true troll is a lot more subtle in his postings.

Behave or go away.

Steve220
02-12-2006, 11:45
running 1.7 Bar on a RA ECU :confused: you trying to kill it?

V2AAA
02-12-2006, 12:36
hey gary, ill have it, CAN YOU DELIVER???

10,000 with all the bits please.

pm me me if you still selling..........................................not

i had a bad experience with another gary from gt art, hope this aint the same gary, or are all gary's

W A N K E R S

HEY KEN MY HEART GOES OUT 2 U.

i once went from london to liverpool to buy a p1 with low miles and 2 owners from new, it was at a dealer.

got driven all the way there, after agreed the car was mint unmarked condition, and full history.

price 18000, agreed 17000 on the phone. got draft made up from the bank and so the next mornin off we went.

the guy's directions were all wrong. got there and the rear door panel was hangin off, a million stone chips on the bumper wings and bonnet. it even had stone chips on the skirts.

fog lamp cover screw was cross threaded.

then we look at the service history. only 1 stamp (1k service not even from subaru) and the guy tells us its due a service now at 2 years old.

even so thought fuk it ill have it, then the guy says my partner dont wanna sell for less than 19750.

after alot of arguing and him speaking to his partner 19250 was his lowest price. oh yeah b4 we left on our journey he said if im disappointed he will pay my petrol there and back. so i said f the car just give me the petrol money and id b on my way, he rufused. so me and my mate asked to test drive a tvr he had there instead.

off we went in this tvr, ripped the f out of the clutch, and he tried tellin me he's callin the police. so we smacked him up and left. never heard another thing about it.

hey gary, lucky u didnt try that **** with me, or i would have took your dog of an evo and left u lyin on the floor in your own blood.

craggychris
02-12-2006, 13:17
Way to much money for a car with that mileage to. My mate just paid 10000 for a 2001 ralliart edition with stage 1 upgrades and loads more goodies with 39000 on the clock.

Steve220
02-12-2006, 14:20
Originally posted by craggychris
Way to much money for a car with that mileage to. My mate just paid 10000 for a 2001 ralliart edition with stage 1 upgrades and loads more goodies with 39000 on the clock.

then he got a bargain, or the seller doesn't know how to get most money out of his motor.

firebobby
02-12-2006, 14:49
Please let me have it! Will I need an elastic bankers draft? Should I bring the money in roubles? Can I have it 6500? Hope the ****in thing rots down before you sell it :moon:
dave

kenneth
02-12-2006, 14:57
Originally posted by sti2evo

i had a bad experience with another gary from gt art, hope this aint the same gary, or are all gary's

W A N K E R S

i once went from london to liverpool to buy a p1 with low miles and 2 owners from new, it was at a dealer.

got driven all the way there, after agreed the car was mint unmarked condition, and full history.

price 18000, agreed 17000 on the phone. got draft made up from the bank and so the next mornin off we went.

the guy's directions were all wrong. got there and the rear door panel was hangin off, a million stone chips on the bumper wings and bonnet. it even had stone chips on the skirts.

then we look at the service history. only 1 stamp (1k service not even from subaru) and the guy tells us its due a service now at 2 years old.

even so thought fuk it ill have it, then the guy says my partner dont wanna sell for less than 19750.

after alot of arguing and him speaking to his partner 19250 was his lowest price. oh yeah b4 we left on our journey he said if im disappointed he will pay my petrol there and back. so i said f the car just give me the petrol money and id b on my way, he rufused. so me and my mate asked to test drive a tvr he had there instead.

off we went in this tvr, ripped the f out of the clutch, and he tried tellin me he's callin the police. so we smacked him up and left. never heard another thing about it.

hey gary, lucky u didnt try that **** with me, or i would have took your dog of an evo and left u lyin on the floor in your own blood.

Pmsl ..
I will give you a ring so if we are going looking at cars in the future....lol... :coolsm:

V2AAA
02-12-2006, 16:12
ring me anytime ;)

shaun robinson
02-12-2006, 16:42
Originally posted by sti2evo

W A N K E R S

remind me not to fu ck with you :eek: :D

JimmyC8
02-12-2006, 23:05
As MLR moderator I feel it is my duty to tell you to shush.

Incidentally, as far as trolls on this forum go you are but a baby, you post rubbish and insults but any true connesoir would know that the true troll is a lot more subtle in his postings.

Behave or go away.

Weebl considering I actually put something constructive down here i'll ask you to kiss my :moon: I don't give a knats **** if u r a moderator. You obviously failed the traffic warden's test and decided this is the best way to exert some power. Sry if truth hurts ;)

fenderbom
03-12-2006, 01:19
garry you are a "KNOB JOCKEY" :moon:

RUN IT OVER TO ME AND I WILL PAY YOU 13K FO IT....LOL

Razor
03-12-2006, 19:59
You have a PM.

V2AAA
03-12-2006, 21:07
Originally posted by GlobalGB
You have a PM.

who??? not gary

A13X
04-12-2006, 09:59
Originally posted by kenneth
Pmsl ..
I will give you a ring so if we are going looking at cars in the future....lol... :coolsm:

can i come next time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

A13X
04-12-2006, 10:04
Originally posted by JimmyC8
You obviously have sh*t for brains Garry. The Evo market is flooded and why anyone is going to buy yours standard when they can get a modded one for the same price is beyond me. Your just a greedy tw*t who messed someone about for an extra 500 quid. Was it really worth it in the end??????? What a prize **** you are! BTW your car looks chavved up and the pics of the council estate don't help you sell it either.

oi jimmy wot wrong with council estates :crackup:

kenneth
05-12-2006, 20:47
Originally posted by next_best_thing
can i come next time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

no problem mate,
better organise a bus... :D :D

V2AAA
05-12-2006, 21:57
now on pistonheads. :p

looks good, shame about the owner. :crackup: :crackup: :moon:

Fast Apex
24-12-2006, 22:04
BTTT for a great thread and car...

Shame about the owner LOL

arthur.d
24-12-2006, 23:18
please see my ad for evo wanted,8k.?

A13X
25-12-2006, 01:19
he will tell u he wnts 8k and when u get there he will want 9k your wastin your time m8,and 8k for a 6 :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

tommi-makinen
25-12-2006, 13:11
nice car you got there pall :)

shame about the d**b ass owner :crackup:

Captain Carling
25-12-2006, 15:36
Where Garry gone, he should be on here defending himself

A13X
25-12-2006, 18:00
wot like he did last time :crackup:

AJI
17-01-2008, 08:24
No way is he now going to be able to sell his car on the MLR hahahaha

I've read both threads regarding this and this rsgarry bloke sounds like a right prick.
The funny thing is that he is now not going to get the 12K he wanted for it hahaha

So he's done himself out of a few hundred quid.

And now he's got it up for 10K hahaha.... so he's done himself out of over a thousand quid.... all for being a complete prick.

kenneth
17-01-2008, 23:45
thanks AJI,
but this all happened a year and a half ago so hes surely down a few more quid now :D :D
cheers,
ken